Media Batman: Arkham Knight

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
1. In BAK everything is MUCH more realistic, including Batman's proportions
2. In BAC alt costumes were basically alt models with diferent physique

1. In BAK everything is MUCH more realistic, including Batman's proportions
2. In BAC alt costumes were basically alt models with diferent physique

I would say his proportions are only a little better. From what I remember in AC it was still his rediculous stature in alternate outfits

That insider video was pretty cool, that dude has mad energy. :lol

I learned something new, I thought that SC was working for AK, not the other way around.

Fox is too fat to be AK isn't he. :lol

:lol that video was great

This game it's the only reason I bought a damn PS4, definitely my most anticipated game this year (it's not like there are a lot of great games coming anyway)

I'm having a bit of a dilemma at the moment and it'd be nice to hear other's opinions on this;

I've pre-ordered the Arkham Knight Limited Edition PS4 console bundle. So I'll get the game, PS4 Scarecrow exclusive content, Harley Quinn content and the branded console. This will cost me £370.

But I've realized I could get just a regular black PS4 console and then get the Arkham Knight Red Hood Edition from Game. This would get me the PS4 Scarecrow exclusive content, the Harley Quinn content, AND the Red Hood content. And this would cost me £360. So £10 cheaper.

So my dilemma is: Do I go for the exclusive console and pay for Red Hood content later down the line? Or get the regular console and the game with Red Hood content at a lower price?

:gah:

Yeah the console does look fantastic. But it's not just a saving of £10, it's gaining the Red Hood content aswell. Decisions, decisions.....

Yeah the console does look fantastic. But it's not just a saving of £10, it's gaining the Red Hood content aswell. Decisions, decisions.....

Red Hood content you will see for one, maube 2 times, while playing it. Console and gamepad you will see far more often. Its something real.

I'm having a bit of a dilemma at the moment and it'd be nice to hear other's opinions on this;

I've pre-ordered the Arkham Knight Limited Edition PS4 console bundle. So I'll get the game, PS4 Scarecrow exclusive content, Harley Quinn content and the branded console. This will cost me £370.

But I've realized I could get just a regular black PS4 console and then get the Arkham Knight Red Hood Edition from Game. This would get me the PS4 Scarecrow exclusive content, the Harley Quinn content, AND the Red Hood content. And this would cost me £360. So £10 cheaper.

So my dilemma is: Do I go for the exclusive console and pay for Red Hood content later down the line? Or get the regular console and the game with Red Hood content at a lower price?

:gah:

Ordering from gamestop should get you both the Harley Quinn and Red Hood pre-order bonuses. I'm no sure what their international shipping is like or their equivalent in the UK.

My feeling when it comes to exclusives is: Get the physical exclusives. You can't DLC a statue or a console later. All gamestop exclusives for these games has become DLC for everyone later on. Its just early access rather than a true exclusive. So if you're wanting the exclusive console, get the console from wherever as cheap as you can. The Red Hood DLC should be under £10 I would imagine.

Personally, I went with the limited edition with the statue (I actually have the Batmobile ordered through gamestop too) because the look of my PS4 isn't really all that important to me. I ended up buying a console a few months ago when I could get Last of Us free with it (actually before any console edition or PS4 exclusives were even announced).

But if the console is something you really want, go for it. You can always get the DLC later, and who knows, the Red Hood DLC may end up part of the Season pass anyway.

Ordering from gamestop should get you both the Harley Quinn and Red Hood pre-order bonuses. I'm no sure what their international shipping is like or their equivalent in the UK.

My feeling when it comes to exclusives is: Get the physical exclusives. You can't DLC a statue or a console later. All gamestop exclusives for these games has become DLC for everyone later on. Its just early access rather than a true exclusive. So if you're wanting the exclusive console, get the console from wherever as cheap as you can. The Red Hood DLC should be under £10 I would imagine.

Personally, I went with the limited edition with the statue (I actually have the Batmobile ordered through gamestop too) because the look of my PS4 isn't really all that important to me. I ended up buying a console a few months ago when I could get Last of Us free with it (actually before any console edition or PS4 exclusives were even announced).

But if the console is something you really want, go for it. You can always get the DLC later, and who knows, the Red Hood DLC may end up part of the Season pass anyway.

:goodpost: true exclusives seem to be a thing of the past

I'd say get the console.

The code is printed on the receipt. So if you are cool with anyone at a GameStop, just ask if they can print you the code.

I always did that to my loyal customers, and I still have some connections so I may ask a store to do that for me along with the Harley code.

I may just get the system as well.

Thanks for the advice everyone. I'm gonna stick with the Limited Edition console then. Thinking it about it some more, I'd likely be so engrossed in all that the main game has to offer that I'd forget I had the Red Hood content anyway. So aside from the small saving, there's no reason I should go for the Red Hood content option. Plus as you guys say, the console is awesome and I'd probably regret not getting it.

Out of curiosity, Game doesn't have the LE console for Pre-Order, to where you could get the console and the Red Hood content?

That's...pretty ****ing stupid, actually. I mean, at $450 USD (can't remember the UK price), you're, essentially, paying for the game, as well as the system, and yet you don't get the PO content. That's kind of ridiculous.

Batfan, I'm sure you do with GameStop.

Like I said, I worked there and systems are counted towards the game. You should get the red hood if that's how you go about it with the system. If not and you still buy from there, you can make the arguement so and they'd give it.

edit: are you asking if you can get the silver ps4 along with the red hood? You do. Just checked on GameStop.

Well, Game is the UK equivalent of GameStop, aren't they, so, maybe they're just giving you ****ty information, SFA?

Yeah Game is the UK retailer that has the Red Hood content. Gamestop UK don't have it.

And with Game I'm just working off what they have online. They don't offer the LE console version with the Red Hood content included. I might have to try going in store and asking them there instead.

Back