Media Batman: Arkham Knight

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I liked AO. The costume designs and story were pretty good. I liked AA & AC better but I certainly am glad I picked up AO. It was a fun game to play. The only negative was the glitches in the game. Other than that, I enjoyed AO. Saying all that, I can't wait to play AK.

NECA Arkham Knight Batman:

AKBatman.jpg

My bad.... I just get triggered easily :lol
Calm yourself, and all shall be good. :pray:
jye, if you're going to use ET as a the basis for judging games, then it means that everything released after ET is ****ing awesome! That includes craptacular games like Batman Forever (Genesis), Leisure Suite Larry, Rambo, and many others :lol.

I didn't think Origins was a bad game, but it certainly wasn't up to par with Arkham Asylum and Arkham City. I didn't like how the level design from Origins, were just reused maps from AC (especially the indoor areas).
Some maps were barely touched up if I recall correctly too

jye, if you're going to use ET as a the basis for judging games, then it means that everything released after ET is ****ing awesome! That includes craptacular games like Batman Forever (Genesis), Leisure Suite Larry, Rambo, and many others :lol.

I didn't think Origins was a bad game, but it certainly wasn't up to par with Arkham Asylum and Arkham City. I didn't like how the level design from Origins, were just reused maps from AC (especially the indoor areas).

I had to go far back to ET so that it included all games that suck from that point forward. :lol

I'm so buying the AK Neca Bats, looks miles ahead of the Play Arts. Similarly priced too, can you believe that?

Pfft. Who needs that stuff? Prime1 FTW!:rock I'm totally getting that piece...

Spoiler Spoiler:

Spoiler Spoiler:

What's wrong with it?

Looks fine to me. What am I missing. :lol

well for me, the shoulder pads stick out to much and the cut across the abs for the ab crunch just doesn't do it for me, I'd rather have the cut under the chest and at the top of the hip bottom of the torso area and just leave the abs alone, like hot toys did with the Iron Man Mark III.

Phew, I FINALLY managed to pre-order the Limited Edition which comes with the statue instead of the Batmobile, I guess it's better than nothing. The catch is that it will only arrive on the first week of July. :crying

Between that and the HT Arkham Bats inbound, I think it's too much good things at the same time. :lol

Back