Media Batman: Arkham Knight

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Still might be pretty big though
Slide28op-e1410411620492.jpg

Also I can't believe theres a 1:1 version of this :horror
WP_20140611_15_36_38_Pro.jpg

I think I like this more than the new movie bat mobile. Very shway

Is the Batmobile Edition really that hard to find? I can't find one anywhere! :gah:

Sold out within hours on Day 1. Only a few thousand made from what Gamestop told me. They expect quite a fight on the day of release for it with everyone claiming they have the 1 store pre-order for it :lol

Any word on remastered versions of Asylum, City or Origins for PS4 in the lead up to Knight? Been thinking of revisiting them to finish the story and DLC I didn't get around to.

SnakeDoc

Any word on remastered versions of Asylum, City or Origins for PS4 in the lead up to Knight? Been thinking of revisiting them to finish the story and DLC I didn't get around to.

SnakeDoc

I thing there's a remastered collection coming out by the end of the year if I'm not mistaken. I don't think it'll include Origins though. But I could be wrong.

I think her story campaign takes place before all these Arkham games so I have no problem with that.

I wonder if were going to get a secret cameo of Hamill for the Killing Joke storyline.

Gotta tell ya ... I'll be shocked if the Joker isn't in this game.

It makes sense that he'd appear in both Jason Todd and Barbara Gordon side stories. And, it'd be weird to weave those flashback stories in without having them connected to the real-time story. He may not be the major villain -- but I'd be shocked if he doesn't make a grand entrance somewhere along the way. It's a comic book game. Nobody stays dead. And, they're not going to leave their biggest-name villain out.

I thing there's a remastered collection coming out by the end of the year if I'm not mistaken. I don't think it'll include Origins though. But I could be wrong.

It'd make more sense to release it before the new game. End of the year is strange.

SnakeDoc

Good news for those of you who hate the AK suit. You'll have access to skins immediately upon starting the game. No more waiting for New Game +.

I don't mind it, but, depending on what skins they'll have, I may or may not play the game in it. I still think I'd lose my **** if they made an '89 skin. Also, a good way to get people to buy into the season pass would probably be to 1.) show all of the skins, and 2.) release them all day 1. The meatier content could come in during the six months, but I feel like what suits are available has a direct impact on how you experience the game, now that you can access them right off the bat.

I don't mind it, but, depending on what skins they'll have, I may or may not play the game in it. I still think I'd lose my **** if they made an '89 skin. Also, a good way to get people to buy into the season pass would probably be to 1.) show all of the skins, and 2.) release them all day 1. The meatier content could come in during the six months, but I feel like what suits are available has a direct impact on how you experience the game, now that you can access them right off the bat.

:lol :lol :lol

Count me in for getting a 1989 suit that we can use day 1. While I'd probably play through the campaign with the regular suit I can promise that I would use '89 the rest of the time I mop up trophies and challenges.

Count me in for getting a 1989 suit that we can use day 1. While I'd probably play through the campaign with the regular suit I can promise that I would use '89 the rest of the time I mop up trophies and challenges.

Problem is its gonna be bulky Arkham bats in the suit rather than Keaton Bats

Back