Media Batman: Arkham Knight

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah Game is the UK retailer that has the Red Hood content. Gamestop UK don't have it.

And with Game I'm just working off what they have online. They don't offer the LE console version with the Red Hood content included. I might have to try going in store and asking them there instead.

Yeah, I'd try going to or calling the store and asking.

playarts kai Arkham Knight

SE150811.jpg

SE150812.jpg

SE150813.jpg

SE150814.jpg

I don't think I've been as excited for a game for years. I honestly can't wait for this, I'm counting down the days!

I loved origins, but I just know when I first play as batman on this it will feel like I'm back playing the real arkham batman.

I've been ignoring Origins because many of my friends said it's bad, I just bought it because I couldn't resist anymore :lol it might make the wait easier until I get this one

Yeah it's a really good game. The only minor points for me are the voice change actors make it feel they are different characters. But the story is great and it is quite long, with plenty of side missions.

Yeah it's a really good game. The only minor points for me are the voice change actors make it feel they are different characters. But the story is great and it is quite long, with plenty of side missions.

Good to know, I'm about to play it

whoa whoa you guys are over reacting a bit. Origins isn't that great to some people or bad but no one ever said its the worst game ever

Plus I don't know many of you played E.T :lol I've played some damn bad games though believe me
It's not bad at all, far from it, your friends suck....
gaspar, what did we say about you being mean?

jye, if you're going to use ET as a the basis for judging games, then it means that everything released after ET is ****ing awesome! That includes craptacular games like Batman Forever (Genesis), Leisure Suite Larry, Rambo, and many others :lol.

I didn't think Origins was a bad game, but it certainly wasn't up to par with Arkham Asylum and Arkham City. I didn't like how the level design from Origins, were just reused maps from AC (especially the indoor areas).

I don't mind that, origins didn't get as much attention as City and Asylum so I don't expect it to be as good

I don't mind that, origins didn't get as much attention as City and Asylum so I don't expect it to be as good

I'd say it got the same or more attention but negative attention due to all the glitches problems, but artistically speaking it surpasses the 1st two games in some ways.

Back