Media Batman: Arkham Knight

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Origins season pass was $20. That being said, I got it for $5 during the most recent Playstation Sale, so, I guess we're both right.:lol

The fact that they're limiting them to the DLC tracks seems to indicate that these will probably be the actual cars, rather than the generic paintjobs.

Thanks batfan, that's exactly what I meant. I will say I hope these are brand-new from-scratch built Batmobile models and not just ports from the Batmobile Arcade game. I want them to take full advantage of the level of detail available in the current gen and be on par with the AK Batmobile in terms of resolution of the details. Or else why bother? I'd love for one of the era-specific Batmobile tracks to be the Axis Chemical Plant exploding and collapsing all around the 1989 Batmobile as you try to drive out in one piece.

I dont get this big up roar over the dlc

Let me get this straight. No one has a problem with paying 30-120$ more for a toy statue that comes with the game ?

Whereas the dlc pack is probably gonna be an added 10 hours plus worth of gameplay judging from previous story mode expansion packs.

---

If people were smart theyd preorder the season pass and forgo their preorder bonuses to lessen the blow. Sell your dlc and wait for the season pass. Like duh

I went onto psn and right now the season pass is on sale for $29.99

The physical game disc costs me $48.99
Cdn

So all in all im paying $65 USD for the full package. I intend to get rid of the 2 dlc bonuses i get for another $20 off that price

Season pass effectively costs me $9.99

I'm on PSN right now and I did a search and can't find it. Anyone else get this deal? I only see the Premium Edition on sale there (FULL game + Season Pass) for $89.99. Can't find the option for JUST the Season Pass at $29.99.

Now, what I would like to see is a Yvonne Craig/1966 Batgirl skin. :lecture
OH yes, and a Balent Catwoman for missions. :pray:
So Batgirl's DLC will be a prequel to Arkham Asylum, not just AK? Since Barbra is crippled between Origins and Asylum...
Says new location, and prequel of the Arkham series, I'm betting you got it right.
Late to the party again :lol

So happy to see Batgirl :clap My excitement level for this just keeps rising from the dark...... and soon..... it begins :lol
Can't wait, hopefully they add the DLC to the CE's or just include it in some kind of season pass :yess:
:hi5:

This game is going to be the debt of me. :lol
I'm on PSN right now and I did a search and can't find it. Anyone else get this deal? I only see the Premium Edition on sale there (FULL game + Season Pass) for $89.99. Can't find the option for JUST the Season Pass at $29.99.

That's not a bad deal either, if you're okay with digital.

Not sure if this has been confirmed or not, but can someone please clarify the following:

- Everyone who purchases the game will be able to play as Nighwing, Robin and Catwoman (during select missions)
- Batgirl Season Pass
- Harley PO bonus
- Red Hood PO Game Stop bonus

Am I missing any other playable character?

Not sure if this has been confirmed or not, but can someone please clarify the following:

- Everyone who purchases the game will be able to play as Nighwing, Robin and Catwoman (during select missions)
- Batgirl Season Pass
- Harley PO bonus

Batman. :lol

- Batgirl Season Pass
- Harley PO bonus

I think Azrael is playable as well.

That's not a bad deal either, if you're okay with digital.

I've got the Batmobile Special Edition on pre-order so it makes no sense to double-dip to save 10 bucks on the DLC. I understand all the usual "WB / Rocksteady are in business to maximize profit" arguments but this whole thing seems to have been rolled out really poorly, especially in regards to the fans who are ALREADY spending the most money for higher tier options of the game.

"Oh you're gonna shell out more to us for the collector's edition? Gee thanks! In exchange we're NOT gonna give you the option for a discount on DLC that we're offering to people who buy the digital-only version of the game."

Thanks batfan, that's exactly what I meant. I will say I hope these are brand-new from-scratch built Batmobile models and not just ports from the Batmobile Arcade game. I want them to take full advantage of the level of detail available in the current gen and be on par with the AK Batmobile in terms of resolution of the details. Or else why bother? I'd love for one of the era-specific Batmobile tracks to be the Axis Chemical Plant exploding and collapsing all around the 1989 Batmobile as you try to drive out in one piece.

I think it's because I had already bought the digital copy - to upgrade to the premium they discounted it for me when I returned onto PSN $29.99. Canadian

But all video games lately have increased in price here in Canada. I have a preorder for the physical disc from best buy at $48.99 from when they had the 30% off all preorders. Games like Battlefront for PS4 are now listed at $79.99 when I have already locked in the preorder price at $48.99 from last year. I intend to sell my order when it arrives and just pay full price for the digital copy.

Yeah, seems like it's sold out EVERYWHERE. I'll hold out for Amazon to get restocked near release :pray:.

Last edited:
Yeah, seems like it's sold out EVERYWHERE. I'm hold out for Amazon to get restocked near release :pray:.

Yeah, plus the eBay prices are absurd, they cost more than a new PS4! I didn't cared much about the Batmobile prop until I realized few months back that it was flippin' 14" long. I totally envy those who had it pre-ordered. :lol

Yeah, plus the eBay prices are absurd, they cost more than a new PS4! I didn't cared much about the Batmobile prop until I realized few months back that it was flippin' 14" long. I totally envy those who had it pre-ordered. :lol

Well, at least we've got the BTAS Batmobile on pre-order in case this one's a no-go. Scalpers are the bane of collectors everywhere.

Thats including the base though right? I bet the Batmobile won't actually be that long.

I'm not so sure, someone please correct me if I'm wrong.

Still might be pretty big though
Slide28op-e1410411620492.jpg

Also I can't believe theres a 1:1 version of this :horror
WP_20140611_15_36_38_Pro.jpg

Saving my money on all the cheap tat that usually comes with a CE for the dlc. Every crappy plastic game statue I've had is either in a box or been sold on.

True that. I never care for statues that come with collector editions. I might just get the digital, after being convinced by Ryan.

Back