Media Batman: Arkham Knight

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Why so tight-lipped about the dimensions of the Batmobile I wonder?

The cynic in me says that means it's small, and they think people would consider cancelling pre-orders upon finding out due to the price tag.

Why so tight-lipped about the dimensions of the Batmobile I wonder?

The cynic in me says that means it's small, and they think people would consider cancelling pre-orders upon finding out due to the price tag.

At that price tag it should/better be 1:18 or I will cancel.

I think 1:18 is the scale of the Mattel SDCC exclusive Arkham Knight Batmobile isn't it? And that transformed with light and noise effects too. How much did that sell for? Around $80 was it? So considering the Batmobile collectors edition is $100 more than the Batman statue collectors edition, it really shouldn't be any smaller than the Mattel version!

I think 1:18 is the scale of the Mattel SDCC exclusive Arkham Knight Batmobile isn't it? And that transformed with light and noise effects too. How much did that sell for? Around $80 was it? So considering the Batmobile collectors edition is $100 more than the Batman statue collectors edition, it really shouldn't be any smaller than the Mattel version!

i think mattel is smaller than that, 1:18 its regular size from hot wheels batmobile. this batmobile edition will not 1:18 scale its gonna be more smaller

Well, coincidentally since we were only just discussing it, the dimensions of the Batmobile statue have now been revealed thanks to the WB Arkham Knight forums community manager 'CODA'.

Hi guys

A few people have been asking about the size of the transforming statue in the Batmobile Edition of the game. Here are the dimensions of the statue:

- Height: 4.75” (12.1 cm)
- Width: 7.03”(17.9 cm)
- Length: 14” (35.6 cm)

The base is circular. It measures 16.97" (43.1 cm) in diameter and is 1.87" (4.8 cm) tall.

In other words: it's BIG and AWESOME.

CODA

Here's the link to the forums and the post: https://community.wbgames.com/t5/Ba.../Batmobile-Edition-how-big/m-p/282106#U282106

Back