Media Batman: Arkham Knight

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
apparently that article hints at the Arkham Knights identity......... if someone reads that please for the love of god NO ********* SPOILERS :rotfl.......

I just want to be oblivious to one thing starting that game and thats his identity...... I want to be totally shocked.....

apparently that article hints at the Arkham Knights identity......... if someone reads that please for the love of god NO ********* SPOILERS :rotfl.......

I just want to be oblivious to one thing starting that game and thats his identity...... I want to be totally shocked.....

Yeah, um you wouldnt want to know anyway :/

I remember reading about a superman cameo a few months ago. I'm curious if it means they'll move onto a superman game only or if they'll do the entire justice league.

I was hoping they might do a batman beyond game after ending the Arkham trilogy but I'll buy anything they make at this point.

The fact that this "news" cites IMDB as it's source doesn't necessarily means it's true and certainly not confirmed by any means. As we all know by now, anyone can update IMDB. In fact, someone over on the Arkhamverse forums did this exact thing a while back just to prove a point. It might actually have been that same person who updated it with the Superman VA listing.

Having said that, I wouldn't put it past Rocksteady putting in a Superman cameo. I hope they don't though. Can't stand that big blue turd.

Back