Media Batman: Arkham Knight

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It just transforms into a more aggressive 'Tank' version of the batmobile, the wheels slide outwards and a gun comes up from the center
You can see the transformation in this video (watch in 1080p :wink1:)

Great vid, hadn't seen that thanks!
hhmmmm now I kind of want to order the Batmobile version .... :)

I hold our hope that there will be some last minute cancellations as the release date draws near. If not, well, I'm sure I can splurge a bit. Keep in mind that the Origins CE sold out everywhere, and, at release, was going for significantly more than MSRP, and, after a few months, some places had it almost half off from MSRP.

Same goes for stores. $150 and $200 is quite a jump from $60, and, a lot of the time, you'll get people who either never pick something up, or switch their PO, or what have you.

I hold our hope that there will be some last minute cancellations as the release date draws near. If not, well, I'm sure I can splurge a bit. Keep in mind that the Origins CE sold out everywhere, and, at release, was going for significantly more than MSRP, and, after a few months, some places had it almost half off from MSRP.

Same goes for stores. $150 and $200 is quite a jump from $60, and, a lot of the time, you'll get people who either never pick something up, or switch their PO, or what have you.

I'm counting on this too. For some reason I just have a hard time seeing this truly being sold out when I remember finding the Halo 3 helmet edition on Best Buy shelves for $35 and the Arkham Asylum Batarang edition for about 50% off when that was out.

Yeah, that definetly happens, sometimes having the CE and realizing its not so great or as advertised can lead to cancelled orders and returns.
The Origins CE was actually pretty bad, and the reviews reflected that

When they announce the size of this Batmobile then I'm sure some will cancel, unless its big

Yeah, that definetly happens, sometimes having the CE and realizing its not so great or as advertised can lead to cancelled orders and returns.
The Origins CE was actually pretty bad, and the reviews reflected that

When they announce the size of this Batmobile then I'm sure some will cancel, unless its big
I know what you mean, God of war III's Ultimate Edition CE was advertised as pretty big but turned out a lot more disappointing since the music was DLC and the documentary is single use. The rest of it (artbook, Pandora's Box, in-game content) is nice, but I'm pretty sure reviews ruined sales for it a little

I know what you mean, God of war III's Ultimate Edition CE was advertised as pretty big but turned out a lot more disappointing since the music was DLC and the documentary is single use. The rest of it (artbook, Pandora's Box, in-game content) is nice, but I'm pretty sure reviews ruined sales for it a little

Oh I have that, the box is pretty good, I love when we get containers from game CE's, like the Assassins Creed Brotherhood Codex Edition, or the Uncharted 3 Explorer Edition. All sit proudly on my shelf :lol, I like bags too, Infamous 2 and Resistance 3 both had good bags

Oh I have that, the box is pretty good, I love when we get containers from game CE's, like the Assassins Creed Brotherhood Codex Edition, or the Uncharted 3 Explorer Edition. All sit proudly on my shelf :lol, I like bags too, Infamous 2 and Resistance 3 both had good bags
AC2 had one as well, which I got and love as well. How did you get Uncharted 3 Explorer Edition? Wasn't that super limited?

AC2 had one as well, which I got and love as well. How did you get Uncharted 3 Explorer Edition? Wasn't that super limited?

Yeah I PO'd that at my local Gamestop the day after it was announced, funny enough a few weeks later I seen they still had two on the shelf above the counter. I also have an Ultra(and I mean 250) Rare Uncharted 2 Fortune Hunter Edition I got for $400 on eBay. Have yet to open it :lol I should probably :dunno

I thought you couldn't get it normally or something, huh. I wish I could have gotten any of Uncharted 2's Limited Editions, but alas, too slow too late :lol I need to buy some more that I missed out on like Uncharted 3's regular CE...

Yeah I PO'd that at my local Gamestop the day after it was announced, funny enough a few weeks later I seen they still had two on the shelf above the counter. I also have an Ultra(and I mean 250) Rare Uncharted 2 Fortune Hunter Edition I got for $400 on eBay. Have yet to open it :lol I should probably :dunno

NO you should keep it sealed!!! Lol...you paid $400 for it, but I just looked on ebay and there's a couple for $1500 + and they're opened.

Spoke with a TriForce rep who stated they wont release any Batmobile specs/dimensions until nearly the game's release date.

"The Batman Arkham Knight: Batmobile Edition's full dimensions will
officially be announce at a date closer to the release of the game in
June 2015."

We can also PO the Arkham cowl they displayed at SDCC 14 shortly...

"The Batman Arkham Origins: Batman Cowl was first displayed at the last
San Diego Comic Con and will be on display again at the up coming New
York Comic Con where we will be taking pre-orders exclusively for show
attendees.

We plan to announce the Batman Arkham Origins: Batman Cowl, available
for pre-order via our website early 1st quarter 2015."

Back