Media Batman: Arkham Knight

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just realized today that there are other editions of this game... went to gamestop and they told me the Batmobile Edition sold out in under 5 hours and that most of the GS employees in the region didn't even get a chance to pre-order it because it sold out before their shifts ended. That is ridiculous, is DC/WB/Rocksteady allergic to money all of a sudden?

Just realized today that there are other editions of this game... went to gamestop and they told me the Batmobile Edition sold out in under 5 hours and that most of the GS employees in the region didn't even get a chance to pre-order it because it sold out before their shifts ended. That is ridiculous, is DC/WB/Rocksteady allergic to money all of a sudden?

I still can't believe its sold out. If it really is its the smallest edition size for a special edition EVER and it will probably go for $1000 on ebay.

I still can't believe its sold out. If it really is its the smallest edition size for a special edition EVER and it will probably go for $1000 on ebay.

The Loot Box edition of Borderlands 2 sold out pretty quickly long before the release as well IIRC and it didn't come back in stock until well after the game had been released.

Wow, that is crazy :cuckoo:

https://www.ebgames.com.au/ps4-204825-Batman-Arkham-Knight-Batmobile-Edition-PlayStation-4
https://www.ebgames.com.au/xbox-one-204824-Batman-Arkham-Knight-Batmobile-Edition-Xbox-One

Apparently its freely available on the EB Games Australia website.....

Me neither. I remember the days of the "limited edition" sets that usually ended up on best buy's clearance shelves for $35 just a few months after release.

how you mean batmobile version?

This is what he is reffering to:

1410192497-batman-arkham-knight-batmobile-edition.jpg

The 'fully transformable' part is interesting ......into what I'm wondering !?

It just transforms into a more aggressive 'Tank' version of the batmobile, the wheels slide outwards and a gun comes up from the center
You can see the transformation in this video (watch in 1080p :wink1:)

Back