Media Batman: Arkham Knight

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Does anyone know what the price, in Euro`s, will be for the Batmobile version?
That one looks great!

Does anyone know what the price, in Euro`s, will be for the Batmobile version?
That one looks great!

I'm paying 199 for mine, thats in euros with Free delivery from Amazon

Since its sold out, you may have to pay a bit more to secure one

ALSO: If anyone spots the Batmobile edition in stock anywhere, please let us know by posting the link here :wink1:

If that Batmobile edition doesn't get restocked, the scalpers are going to have a field day with it on the secondary market :slap. I wish I got my pre-order in sooner.

got my preorder in for the statue ed. :yess: could care less about the batmobile edition. It does look cool though.

Yeah, other than being able to flip it for a HUGE profit the Batmobile edition doesn't interest me at all. If I did have it on order it would be on ebay the day I got it and I'd buy the statue edition for me.

Thanks for the info! I have to say, those are some pretty impressive dimensions. I really do hope that Amazon gets it back in stock.

I'm hoping the preorders were stopped until Rocksteady / Tri-force can determine exactly how many of these thing they can manufacture between now and June and that eventually they'll be available again. I'll be so disappointed if I miss out on this set and I can't bring myself to pay scalper prices on eBay or Amazon.

Yeah, other than being able to flip it for a HUGE profit the Batmobile edition doesn't interest me at all. If I did have it on order it would be on ebay the day I got it and I'd buy the statue edition for me.

Exactly :lol

The batman statue is just a bit nicer IMO, plus, I'd rather have the man himself on my shelf then his ride. :lol

Heres the Triforce statue that comes with the Limited Edition.... (14":panic::woo)
NYCC-2014-Triforce-014.jpg

NYCC-2014-Triforce-013.jpg

That statue looks great and I'm glad I have that on preorder if I can't get the batmobile. Still can't believe how long the wait is to play this game.

Back