Media Batman: Arkham Knight

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I know they say never say never but. There will never be a good superman game. Ever.

The man is a god, with infinite abilities, how would that be fun in any way for more than 5 minutes? What makes the Arkham games so good is Batman is just that - a man. In-fact they could make many different types of Batman games, action/stealth/detective. Don't get me wrong id love a good superman movie but i dont see that becoming a reality
Its not impossible, its just that generally the makers of video games haven't figured out the forumula. Generally Luthor and Braniac are the two most likely canidates for villains, this leaves the enemies in the game limited to things like robots or maybe genetically engineered humans. That will get dull, however instead of Luthor or Braniac why don't we use Darksied as the villain, and have him in the third act of the game manipulate luthor and other rogues into allowing him a full invasion of earth. Superman vs. an army of Parademons, with Furys as minor bosses sounds great after going through some of his other rogues in the first two acts.

Its not impossible, its just that generally the makers of video games haven't figured out the forumula. Generally Luthor and Braniac are the two most likely canidates for villains, this leaves the enemies in the game limited to things like robots or maybe genetically engineered humans. That will get dull, however instead of Luthor or Braniac why don't we use Darksied as the villain, and have him in the third act of the game manipulate luthor and other rogues into allowing him a full invasion of earth. Superman vs. an army of Parademons, with Furys as minor bosses sounds great after going through some of his other rogues in the first two acts.

Damn I never considered those guys villains :lol just misunderstood :rotfl

Yeah I wondered how a Superman game would work, I dont think villains would be as big an issue as trying to make Supermans abilities accessible or making the gameplay similar to the Arkham games
Green Arrow might work, or the could de-power Superman but no one wants to play that....

Damn I never considered those guys villains :lol just misunderstood :rotfl

Yeah I wondered how a Superman game would work, I dont think villains would be as big an issue as trying to make Supermans abilities accessible or making the gameplay similar to the Arkham games
Green Arrow might work, or the could de-power Superman but no one wants to play that....
:lol misunderstood

I think the quick selection used for Batman's gadgets would work well for Superman's powers the main difference is you'd start with them all. I also think the glide mechanic is easily reworked for flight.

Its all possible with the current engine, the real question is story. They're going to need an awesome story to tie it all together.

I am super stoked for this game! It is easily my most anticipated game of next year. I don't have a PS4 yet but this is the right incentive to buy one in time for it. I love all the Arkham games that have been put out to date. I hope that this final entry in the Arkham series will be the best one yet and end the series on a high note. Gonna be so badass to have the batmobile as part of the gameplay.

Since we start off with the Arkham City suit in the game, I'd love it if we also started off with the Asylum/City Batmobile too. That would be pretty damn awesome in my book. Maybe it could get destroyed somehow necessitating the need for the new Batmobile.

Eh. Wishful thinking.....

i hope that this game also will come on the PS3

It's not happening, man. You wouldn't want it, even if they did, because, logistically, there's just not enough power to be running this game the way it was meant to be run, anyway.

Back