Batman: Arkham City - Spoilers Allowed!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
:goodpost: I'd love a Daredevil game.

Hell, playing this whole game in Detective Mode would pretty much be a perfect Daredevil game.

Side note: Can anyone confirm changing the system date works for the Calendar Man achievement? (edit: oddly enough, I asked this forgetting today actually was one of the days.)

Hell, playing this whole game in Detective Mode would pretty much be a perfect Daredevil game.

Side note: Can anyone confirm changing the system date works for the Calendar Man achievement? (edit: oddly enough, I asked this forgetting today actually was one of the days.)

As long as you disconnect from the internet it does, or so I've been told. I'm trying to wait and do it the right way - over the entire year.

I'll probably have to cheat a few times, since I know I'll be out of town for Thanksgiving at the least, so mabye I will end up cheating afterall :lol

I'll probably have to cheat a few times, since I know I'll be out of town for Thanksgiving at the least, so mabye I will end up cheating afterall :lol

I think I'd like this idea if there was a bit more to it. But going out of my way to wait a year to hear a handful of 1-2 minutes stories... meh.

Speaking from a PS3 standpoint, you CAN just change the date on the system. You don't even need to disconnect from the internet.

Just got the freeflow 2.0 earlier. What a ____in' _____ that was.
3 more of the ranked combat challenges & it should be smooth sailing from there.

Speaking from a PS3 standpoint, you CAN just change the date on the system. You don't even need to disconnect from the internet.

Just got the freeflow 2.0 earlier. What a ____in' _____ that was.
3 more of the ranked combat challenges & it should be smooth sailing from there.

Is that the one where you have to do all 13 of bats moves? If so that was pretty easy for me.

:lol I got the freeflow achievement in AA pretty easily too.

This was my method.

-batclaw takedown
-counter
-evade
-stun
-after you stun then rappid punch him until you get the takedown (you can stun people while doing this and it counts.)
-hit
-tripple stun
-ariel takedown
After these just do the last four special take downs whenever your multiplier lets you.
on the last guy tripple stun him so he falls to the ground, then ground take down him.

took me about 2 tries while roaming the streets of Arkham looking for a big enough group. Might be easier to just do it in a challenge room though.

I did the Calendar Man trick last week and it works. You have to disconnect from Xbox Live though or it will automatically change to the correct day and time. Check the calendar next to his cell for the correct dates that it needs to be on.

I did the freeflow chain in the third round of the second extreme combat challenge. If you have Iceberg Lounge it works better though because the enemies replenish and if you get hit you can start over the chain easier. I did:

Batclaw
Regular hit
Evade
Counter
Stun
Four Special Takedowns
Triple Stun
Rapid Beat up takedown
Arial Attack
Ground takedown

Just keep using the evade move where you jump over the enemy. It keeps you from getting hit and cancels many of the attacks the enemies try which eliminates the need for constant countering and taking a chance of getting hit. Also wise to take out door shields, armored guards and stun sticks first.

I did the Calendar Man trick last week and it works. You have to disconnect from Xbox Live though or it will automatically change to the correct day and time. Check the calendar next to his cell for the correct dates that it needs to be on.

I did the freeflow chain in the third round of the second extreme combat challenge. If you have Iceberg Lounge it works better though because the enemies replenish and if you get hit you can start over the chain easier. I did:

Batclaw
Regular hit
Evade
Counter
Stun
Four Special Takedowns
Triple Stun
Rapid Beat up takedown
Arial Attack
Ground takedown

Just keep using the evade move where you jump over the enemy. It keeps you from getting hit and cancels many of the attacks the enemies try which eliminates the need for constant countering and taking a chance of getting hit. Also wise to take out door shields, armored guards and stun sticks first.

I'll have to try this later. I kept trying to do the special takedowns first, and then worry about the others. But this might work better to try it your way. I only attempted it 2x last night, but I"m focusing on getting the Extreme combat challenges done first. 60k points??? :(

I just read the little "review" on IGN. I don't think it's really worth it IMO. They didn't even record a voice for Nightwing. :dunno I'd be great if we could play as Robing/Nightwing after we finish the campaign too.
Yeah Robin doesn't say anything in the challenges between rounds does he?

It would be awesome to have a few Robin / Nightwing DLC single player missions in the future. I'm a fan of Robin's fighting style, in fact I prefer it to Batma's. One mission that could really work for Robin is:

Spoiler Spoiler:

Is nightwing DLC out tomorrow on the PSN Europe?

Yeah Robin doesn't say anything in the challenges between rounds does he?

It would be awesome to have a few Robin / Nightwing DLC single player missions in the future. I'm a fan of Robin's fighting style, in fact I prefer it to Batma's. One mission that could really work for Robin is:

Spoiler Spoiler:

Is nightwing DLC out tomorrow on the PSN Europe?

Yeah me too. Batman is fun, but I like the Robin style too, especially the double-counter move where he throws the staff in their faces, then catches it before kicking them. Extra missions for Robin and Nightwing would be pretty nice, but I'd even settle for some free-roam action.

~~Does anyone know when the additional skins will be released? I'm getting bored with the Sinestro skin.

Back