Batman: Arkham City - Spoilers Allowed!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Playing on New Game+ right now & I'm on the part where you cross paths with Harley the 2nd time (the church being the 1st) & it's funny cause the hints they drop make sense now that you know the big reveal at the end.

Spoiler Spoiler:

AC2.jpg

AC1.jpg

i have no life.

I was surprised when i got the location of the third hostage yesterday. I only got 170 trophies so far and your supposed to get 240 to get the location of the third hostage.

Just finished the main story. Very disappointed at how short the main story is. Still have plenty of side missions and riddler stuff to do, so have plenty to keep me busy, just a shame the main story is so short.
Also, did anyone else feel like the actual story line was kind of...i dunno, almost like it could have been two comic stories, that they mixed together? The story with Hugo Strange and the story with Joker. It felt like they were two really short stories that they mixed together. If that makes sense?

Still love the game, a great expansion on the world of the first game. I expected more catwoman stages than what we got though. I hope all the characters that were killed off doesn't mean they're done with Batman games now. Would love to see where else they can go.

Yeah, if they keep waving cash at him, he'll keep coming back. But I think EVERYONE wants to see him do a Killing Joke animated movie. They got to have Conroy as Batman in that as well though! :drool

I have so many left to find., but either way...finally managed to find Azrael and now just finished the game.
There are so many trophies really complicated even how to get to them and then on the other hand, difficult how to´em.
But I won´t give up, I´m gettin´100% here too...

Anyone else think Catwoman should get her own game from Rocksteady? If nothing else, to make up for that awful effort a few years back.

As I suspected, rumors of Mark Hamill's "Joker" retirement appear to have been premature ...

https://multiplayerblog.mtv.com/201...r-batman-arkham-city-and-killing-joke-tweets/

SnakeDoc

That is good news indeed.

Anyone else think Catwoman should get her own game from Rocksteady? If nothing else, to make up for that awful effort a few years back.

I don't see why not, with the success of both Batman games, anything they touch seems to turn to gold. :dunno

I don't think Catwoman can carry her own game any more than she could carry her own movie. She's a supporting-cast member -- not compelling enough by herself.

Even in AC ... she was a fun side-quest. But, each time, it was nice to get back to Batman.

SnakeDoc

Last edited:
I don't think Catwoman can carry her own game any more than she could carry her own movie. She's a supporting-cast member -- not compelling enough by herself.

Even in AC ... she was a fun side-quest. But, each time, it was nice to get back to Batman.

SnakeDoc

True but Arkham City wasn't just Batman as well. With a good cast of characters & a compelling storyline with solid gameplay it could work.

It might work, but it won't sell. That's the biggest reason why they won't do it.

I think it would be cool if they got the license to spidey, That would be awesome. Other then that Batman: Gotham City, would be awesome too.

Back