Batman: Arkham City - Spoilers Allowed!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just downloaded Nightwing. Going to take him for a spin now.

I just realized the animated skin for Robin is actually ____ Grayson and not Tim. I get that he would have been a kid, but still. That actually gives ____ two animated skins!

When I was playing as Nightwing last night I showed the animated skin to my girlfriend and sister and they said he looked creepy. I have to agree.

I played as nightwing a bit last night. Awesome! Just the way I imagined ____ fighting when I was reading the comics (the early Scott McDaniel drawn issues in particular). Very kinetic and tons of fun to play with.

The only downside is not being able to free-roam with him in the game (same with Robin though too).

This one has me stumped: How do you dismantle fragile walls that are out of range of the gel? The batclaw apparently doesn't work for this anymore.

I enjoyed playing as Nightwing in the game. I like the sense of cockiness/playfullness he has. It's like he can beat the S#!t out of you with a smile on his face. I wish he had a voice, but its not like robin says much either so its alright. :)

This one has me stumped: How do you dismantle fragile walls that are out of range of the gel? The batclaw apparently doesn't work for this anymore.

Try using the zipline and you should smash through it.

There's a few other methods:

If the weak wall is above your head, look for a ledge nearby to do the grapple boost on, and grapple boost into the ceiling.

Or for many of them, you can just glide into them. But they put them at awkward heights so you'll usually have to do a dive bomb / pull up to be able to hit them.

Possibly others, but that's all I can think of.

Yeah I usually just glide through them.

Downloaded Nightwing just, played for a bit, he's cool! I'd say he's worth it because he has a different fighting style to both Batman AND Robin, so the more the merrier.

Awesome, thanks guys.

What about that trophy in the subway, where you have to activate the fuse box? I can't seem to find any electrical source to charge the remote batarang. There's a nearby generator, but it doesn't seem to transfer its charge when the 'rang passes near it.

Awesome, thanks guys.

What about that trophy in the subway, where you have to activate the fuse box? I can't seem to find any electrical source to charge the remote batarang. There's a nearby generator, but it doesn't seem to transfer its charge when the 'rang passes near it.

Is that the one where the fuse is behind a half-circle of a fenced window? If so, there is a small hole where you can shoot the fuse with the remote electrical charge.

Back