Batman: Arkham City - Spoilers Allowed!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I was playing Robin a little bit last night before the Trick or Treat kids started showing up and I was surprised how much faster he is than Batman. He took some getting used to but he is really fun.

So i've finished the main story and trying to do some of the side missions. I done the first riddler part, found him in the church, solved the first riddle then saved the security guy. Say the next one is in an alley way behind a place called....the black canary i think? The map shows it should be there, but nothing. There was a riddler trophy i got using the remote batarang, but no hostage. :dunno Anyone know what the deal is here?

Same thing is happening while trying to do the deadshot missions. I have the next place to get to for victim number 2 but there's nothing there. Is there something im doing wrong or are these timed or something, so you have to wait a while? Help!! :lol

So i've finished the main story and trying to do some of the side missions. I done the first riddler part, found him in the church, solved the first riddle then saved the security guy. Say the next one is in an alley way behind a place called....the black canary i think? The map shows it should be there, but nothing. There was a riddler trophy i got using the remote batarang, but no hostage. :dunno Anyone know what the deal is here?

Same thing is happening while trying to do the deadshot missions. I have the next place to get to for victim number 2 but there's nothing there. Is there something im doing wrong or are these timed or something, so you have to wait a while? Help!! :lol

Spoiler Spoiler:

The Deadshot missions only tell you the area where the victim is in and not their exact location use detective mode and look for a body lying down somewhere. I believe victim number two is on a street overpass.

The Deadshot missions only tell you the area where the victim is in and not their exact location use detective mode and look for a body lying down somewhere. I believe victim number two is on a street overpass.

Or you overhear thugs talking about bodies, etc.

Spoiler Spoiler:

Thanks guys, i was scanning around in detective mode and couldnt find anything. Looked on the overpass too, im sure of it. :dunno. Oh well, i'll go have a look around again.
Thanks again, guys. :hi5:

EDIT: Found the second deadshot victim. :yess: thanks.

Not sure if you can see the secret door with your bat vision for the Riddler. I forgot. I just walked up to a wall in the area and Batman pushes the brick and it opens a secret passage.

Spoiler Spoiler:

I was totally stuck on this, thank you!

Is the Calendar Man just part of some lame achievement thing, or is there an actual mission that involves him?

I was totally stuck on this, thank you!

Is the Calendar Man just part of some lame achievement thing, or is there an actual mission that involves him?

Just for an achievement. You talk to him on specific days of the year and he'll give you a story. You can cheat by disconnecting from live and changing the date on your system.

Just for an achievement. You talk to him on specific days of the year and he'll give you a story. You can cheat by disconnecting from live and changing the date on your system.

I'm going to do this one when I get home tonight. It's going to be a while before I go for the 2nd playthrough trophy.

Finished the story before! Great game. Enjoyed it from beginning to end. Now onto the side missions I never completed, riddler trophies etc. And somehow i'm going to glide from the top of wonder tower !!!

They will eventually shoot at you when you glide off Wonder Tower because you get into the 'restricted zone.' If you keep bouncing off the wall and turning around you can get an achievement for gliding a full minute though.

They will eventually shoot at you when you glide off Wonder Tower because you get into the 'restricted zone.' If you keep bouncing off the wall and turning around you can get an achievement for gliding a full minute though.

Yeah, not being able to go from the Tower to the city really sucks. Especially since it means lots of backtracking, but also because you miss out on what would be an awesome glide.

Finished the main campaign earlier today and absolutely loved every minute of it. I honestly did not want it to end-I still have the side missions to complete, though. Definitely one of the best games I've ever played.

Still sad to see tim drake act more like jason todd and not the tim drake that made ____ grayson better. I love how nightwing looks like he should but sad to see robin with the makeover. i also love those freaking electric batons he has in the trailer

Back