Batman: Arkham City - No Spoilers

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I did get my 50% off hardcover collectors edition of the strategy guide today though and I was lucky enough to get the Batman cover so that was a little ray of sunshine.

Got my book today. Batman cover as well. Its a lot nicer than I thought it was going to be and those Lithos are pretty sweet. Thanks for the heads up.

Got my book today as well, but I got the Cat cover. A little disapointed about that since this is BATMAN Arkham City, not CATWOMAN. But I figure since Catwoman didn't have a Litho included it is OK. The Batman pic is part of the Collectors Edition game, so I don't feel as bad because of that.

But the book is great. Nice pics and info, wish I had it earlier :lol $17 for it all is worth the Lithos alone. Now I got to find some frames for them.

There has got to be Comic book frames right? With them being 'comic book sized' that should make things easier than getting a frame for a Sideshow Art Print :lol

I ordered the limited edition guide and the Arkham City graphic novel from Amazon but I'm still waiting for them to ship. :impatient:

I have to admit Ikea did have a perfectly sized frame for the Vlad print though. Still looking for the right frame for my Jason one :lol

thanks for this thread.. im still waiting for the pc version as i only want to play it eyefinity mode.. :yess:

Mine still hasn't arrived yet. Aaaaaarrrrrgggghhhh. Wait is killing me...

Want. To. Be. Batman. Now. :lol

Not to sound like a total newb, but what are the Green Lantern skins? And Sinestro suits for?

I have no idea what skins are for. #embarrassed

They're just skins for when you finish the game. Like if you wanna run around as Sinestro Batman in Arkham City, you can once you beat the game. They're also for the challenges.

how do i activate those riddler pressure pads and the green boxes with the ?? in them? thanx

how do i activate those riddler pressure pads and the green boxes with the ?? in them? thanx
The pressure pads you have to press without touching the ground - so use the line launcher, or just fly right into the air then come back down.

Not sure what greem boxes you mean, though....

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uBBsiXyqqAc"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uBBsiXyqqAc[/ame]

Seriously, Nolan North has to voice everyone along with Steve Blum?

Last edited:
^I'm wondering who had the bright idea to call Nightwing's weapons "Escrima sticks". Sounds like "Excriment" sticks. :lol

Back