Batman: Arkham City - No Spoilers

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I've been playing for HOURS and I feel I've only begun to scratch the surface of this game. Not even very far into the story! :horror

But did anyone that got the collectors edition not get the 4 collectors cards that were supposed to be included? Not the DLC ones, but playing card type cards.

No cards in my CE either, they aren't listed on the back of the package but were listed during the pre orders. I included that in my e-mail to WBGames support because my Catwoman online pass did not have a code printed on it.

I import my games because they are so damn expensive locally (I always save at least 50% by doing this), but the down side is it means extra wait times. Most of the time that isn't an issue, but man am I jonesing for this game. Probably be another week or so before I can play it though...

I should be getting my copy in the mail tomorrow from Gamefly. I can't buy it now. But I can rent it for as long as I want from Gamefly. Then I hope to buy it later on from where I work at Best Buy to get access to the Robin stuff, and Catwoman.

I can't wait to play it! :)

Awesome news for Aussie fans!!!if you preordered the Collectors edition game at JBHIFI it doesnt arrive til this friday.Best news is...they give you the Game now to keep for FREE...and you still have to buy the CE...if you want too ;)
How awesome is that!!!
so have the game now...but do i crack it open or give it to my awesome brother in law tonight when he comes over for dinner and i wait til fri for the CE?>??

Don't know how common this is, but customers who bought the game NEW are having trouble getting their Catwoman missions

https://www.computerandvideogames.com/322985/batman-arkham-city-dlc-problems-plague-early-adopters/

Thank god it wasn't on this disc otherwise everyone would be happy.

It seems to be pretty common, on the arkham city forums there are 15 in a thread of people reporting issues. I myself can not redeem my batman animated skin. It is pretty lame, but atleast i have working catwoman codes.

Hooking my self up with a PS3 copy for half price because the store didn't receive a friend's collector's pre-order and gave him a regular copy until they're in = selling to me cheap :D

I had my Catwoman codes and they worked. The only thing that pissed me off is it took almost 2 hours to download the Catwoman pack and the Joker's Carnival Challenge pack. By that point, I was irritated and not even in the mood to play anymore. So, tonight I will immerse myself in the game.

Back