Batman: Arkham City - No Spoilers

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Played up to about 16% so far and I'm lovin every minute of it! This game is great!.. Only been able to pop it in the PS3 on the weekends though but, it's worth the wait and I'm not in a rush anyways.

I'm really diggin on when you start to play, after a long while of not playing the game. The game re~tells the story up untill where you left off, to refresh your memory before you get thrown back in Arkham City, during the loading screen. That's a great feature if you've forgotten where to go or what to do next. Great job Rocksteady! :clap

yea this games really good. unless you do the side missions tho the story falls a little short imo. Also the 1st time playing through i was more than half way through the game only to come back the next morning and have all my save files including the catwoman one be corrupted. Dont know whether thats the game or the xbox but...had to start everything over.

I've had a chance to play a bit of this, as well, and I'm also really digging it. I love how it assumes you already have a baseline understanding about Batman's world and foes, and that the history between those characters comes through in the story without having to be spelled out for you. I guess that was also the case with Arkham Asylum, but you get several of the more iconic villains that were missing from that game.

Exactly, if you want the lowdown, you can read the quite extensive back bios which they so kindly provide. Kudos to the whole team who are clearly so passionate about Batman and a great story. It really, REALLY shows.

Played up to about 16% so far and I'm lovin every minute of it! This game is great!.. Only been able to pop it in the PS3 on the weekends though but, it's worth the wait and I'm not in a rush anyways.

I'm really diggin on when you start to play, after a long while of not playing the game. The game re~tells the story up untill where you left off, to refresh your memory before you get thrown back in Arkham City, during the loading screen. That's a great feature if you've forgotten where to go or what to do next. Great job Rocksteady! :clap

That really is a nice feature for those of us with hectic/busy lives... it helps me get back into gaming and not being lost, i cant tell ya how many games i had to give up on because of that.

Back