Batman: Arkham City - No Spoilers

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Anyone else think the menus for the challenge mode look suckish.

Instead of a Scrolling line across the bottom with leaderboards and a view of the map uptop and the Batmedals there is plain riddle medals and bunch of grids.

The AA one looked gothic and the new one like a PC desktop.

It's a small gripe, but i'm gonna be looking at it for a while, and prefer the old layout

My copy arrived this-morning, being playing non-stop ever since up until about 30 mins ago just to eat!
I have to say the game is incredible but also completely overwhelming!! There's just SO much to do! Gonna take a good few months to get to know the city as well as Arham Island....

My copy arrived this-morning, being playing non-stop ever since up until about 30 mins ago just to eat!
I have to say the game is incredible but also completely overwhelming!! There's just SO much to do! Gonna take a good few months to get to know the city as well as Arham Island....
Lucky. Where did you order it from?

Been playing all day although I really need to get used to the gadgets and how they work again. I spent an hour trying to figure out how to get into two buildings and it turned out to be really obvious. :slap

The tesco steelbook is great also , even a slip cover to protect it from scratches.

I'm not sure if the pic below is going to show up, but on Monday I got my copy of Arkham City (along with a movie-style poster) signed by Kevin Conroy, Jim Lee, and Sefton Hill! :D

I'm the short guy on the left :lol :(. The two other dudes are friends who attended the MGS 4 midnight launch/signing session with Kojima at Virgin Megastore in Times Square back in 2008.

72bwpr

Lucky. Where did you order it from?

I pre-ordered from Game, the Robin edition, so I still have the Robin challenges to try out at some point. I did download them but haven't had chance to play yet since I've been so pre-occupied with the main story! :D

Mark Hamill done voicing Joker?

https://www.gamespot.com/news/6341307.html?tag=nl.e577

If so this makes me :(

He was 'done' after Arkham Asylum too. If they throw enough money at him, he'll keep doing the Joker. Plus he has said he's wanted to do the Killing Joke, and I know Bruce Timm and gang are wanting to do some R rated Animated films like TDKR and KJ, so I bet they could get him back for that at the very least.

He was 'done' after Arkham Asylum too. If they throw enough money at him, he'll keep doing the Joker. Plus he has said he's wanted to do the Killing Joke, and I know Bruce Timm and gang are wanting to do some R rated Animated films like TDKR and KJ, so I bet they could get him back for that at the very least.

I don't think he's done. I think the Hamill quotes are from an old twitter post that was taken out-of-context.

SnakeDoc

I'm in need of a new PS3 remote because the battery won't hold charge. I wanted to know if anyone picked up the Power A Batarang Remote for the PS3? If its worth the $50? Thanks.

So pissed off....Still have not got a replacement code from WBGames for the blank Catwoman access pass code F' up and I contacted them right away on Tuesday night. I don't want to start playing and then restart the game again.

I did get my 50% off hardcover collectors edition of the strategy guide today though and I was lucky enough to get the Batman cover so that was a little ray of sunshine.

Just started playing this game last night and i gotta say that.. This F'n game ROCKS!!! :rock

I'm having a great time picking fights with every thug that i see in the city! I haven't even really played through the actual story yet. :lol

I'll be hooked on this new Batman game for awhile.

So pissed off....Still have not got a replacement code from WBGames for the blank Catwoman access pass code F' up and I contacted them right away on Tuesday night. I don't want to start playing and then restart the game again.

I did get my 50% off hardcover collectors edition of the strategy guide today though and I was lucky enough to get the Batman cover so that was a little ray of sunshine.

I get my guide Tuesday. And if you have an Xbox you can have my code... I don't have internet hooked up to my machine and probably never will.

I just sent you the code for Catwoman on PS3 tell me if you got it...

I'm waiting for the PC version. I might use it as an excuse to step up to a Geforce GTX. Between this and MW3 November could be a busy gaming month.

I finally found a nos on my way to Atlanta this weekend, so I have the batman beyond code, which is pretty sweet. I still wish my animated series code worked, like other people I have been in contact with the wb support but with how small my issue is in comparison to others, I doubt I will get anything back any time soon. I really feel bad for those who did not get the cat woman code, they hurt a great game with all this junk.:dunno

Back