Batman Arkham Asylum the Joker is available at Collectiblesdirect UK

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hottoys Thor figure in stock at collectiblesdirect uk(updated 02/08/11 at p88)

Will hopefully put £100 down on Luke next Friday can't wait for him

Re: Hottoys Thor figure in stock at collectiblesdirect uk(updated 02/08/11 at p88)

Lol Yeah he gets upto no good. :lol Just pre orderd the stormtrooper PF too can't not have that

Yeah plus reminds me of being a kid again when I used to have the original figures shame I threw them out

Yeah never think of that when your younger thou lol

New item coming in stock:

DC Comics Bishoujo PVC Statue 1/7 Evil Supergirl SDCC 2011 Exclusive 25 cm
xKTODC006-500x500.jpg

Hopefully in stock on Monday (5th Sep).

Yeah never think of that when your younger thou lol

I'm the same with my Transformers collection but back then all I cared about was playing with them.

Still no matter how much they'd be worth now nothing comes close to the joy & memories they gave me from playing with them & you can't put a price on that can you?? :)

Neil

Same yeah had all those too and the original turtles and Ateam wish I could jump in the delorien and tell myself off. :lol

Same yeah had all those too and the original turtles and Ateam wish I could jump in the delorien and tell myself off. :lol

Well if you don't mind a passenger I know someone else who needs a good talking too ;) :rotfl:rotfl

I seem to remember having a couple of the A-Team figures as well back in the day.

Mine was mostly TF, Action Force, Thundercats, Turtles, Centurions & Visionairies.

I'd be worth a mint if I'd kept them all :gah: :slap

Lol would be nice to see how much they are all worth but gutting all the same let's go. :lol

Hey man, are you have site problems. I got paid today and wanted to do chip some more off the orders I've got on flex, but when it goes through to the payment site there's just error messages.

Also, I accidentally flexed a flex, so could you cancel that one lol.

Hey man, are you have site problems. I got paid today and wanted to do chip some more off the orders I've got on flex, but when it goes through to the payment site there's just error messages.

Also, I accidentally flexed a flex, so could you cancel that one lol.

:slapSorry man, something with worldpay due to updating yesterday. And now it's working. Please try again and I will delete that order. Sorry about that again.

HT iron man Mark V released in China, so we are hoping to get it in couple weeks.

I'll be getting the MK V from SSC using my points next month unless they sell out before then, in which case i'll use the points on something else and get it from you. :D

It looks fantastic this figure. :yess:

I preordered mine from Kapow Toys at the beginning of the year, so just waiting for them to dispatch it...once they get it that is

Back