Batman Arkham Asylum the Joker is available at Collectiblesdirect UK

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hottoys Thor figure in stock at collectiblesdirect uk(updated 02/08/11 at p88)

Hey Neil, I am good. How you doing!

Sorry, can't make order for you on my site as no such function :slap

But don't be worry as I have plenty Joker and Batman for order. HT must produce too many of them. You can order them when you come back and I have reserved one each of them for you.

And many thanks for recommending my site on AVFORUM, found it weekend:lol

Have a nice holiday!

Lee

You sir are a legend :)

Thanks for that I appreciate it

Quite tempted by the HT Sucker Punch ladies now as well since I caught the film on the plane yesterday

Any ideas when they are due yet?

Thanks again & don't worry I'll have a good one ;)

Neil

Re: Hottoys Thor figure in stock at collectiblesdirect uk(updated 02/08/11 at p88)

You sir are a legend :)

Thanks for that I appreciate it

Quite tempted by the HT Sucker Punch ladies now as well since I caught the film on the plane yesterday

Any ideas when they are due yet?

Thanks again & don't worry I'll have a good one ;)

Neil

Wow, which company's plane did you take? Any possible we can see the new conan:rotfl

The babydoll should be in stock end of Dec or later. If HT makes it sexy enough I will go for one:lol:lol

Re: Hottoys Tracker Predator AF coming at collectiblesdirect uk(updated 05/09 at p118

Anyone interests with the new Invincible Iron Man Life-Size Bust. Priced $750 it's easy pass for me.

Re: Hottoys Tracker Predator AF coming at collectiblesdirect uk(updated 05/09 at p118

Yeah bit expense that one bit of a change of subject that London film and comic con when do tickets normally go on sale really wanna go next year

Wow, which company's plane did you take? Any possible we can see the new conan:rotfl

The babydoll should be in stock end of Dec or later. If HT makes it sexy enough I will go for one:lol:lol

Lol we flew with thomson
Also got to see Kung Fu Panda 2 & Super 8 :)

Sounds good for Sucker Punch ladies may grab them if money is ok

Not sure on the tickets for film & comic con but there is a collectormania event at earls court first wekend in october thining about going myself

Alex Winters will be there signing autographs & thats worth the price of admission in my book :clap

Neil

The new Invincible Iron Man Life-Size Bust sells at £629.99. Anybody is interested with it?

The new Invincible Iron Man Life-Size Bust sells at £629.99. Anybody is interested with it?

He looks awesome but is way too much for me & i have no idea where i would display im even if i could afford him :(

Neil

Will pay some for Luke. Later sorry not had chance been busy at work

Re: Hottoys Tracker Predator AF instock at collectiblesdirect uk(updated 05/09 at p11

Have you got the gollum PF have you seen one in person really liking that now lol

Re: Hottoys Tracker Predator AF instock at collectiblesdirect uk(updated 05/09 at p11

Cool looks bigger than I thought aswell

Re: Hottoys Predators Noland AF preorder at collectiblesdirect uk(updated 05/09 at p1

New pre-order:

Predators Movie Masterpiece Action Figure 1/6 Noland 30 cm
xSS901398-500x500.jpg

Re: Chun-Li and Big chap preorder at collectiblesdirect uk(updated 05/09 at p120)

I can't wait for the day you send me a message saying you have my HT Iron Man Secret Project. :yess:

By the way on your ad it says
the movie-accurate sunglasses and donut box as special value-added accessories. Comic Con 2011 Exclusive Non-Attendee Version

Just to let you know they didn't include the donut box in the end.

Re: Chun-Li and Big chap preorder at collectiblesdirect uk(updated 05/09 at p120)

I can't wait for the day you send me a message saying you have my HT Iron Man Secret Project. :yess:

By the way on your ad it says

Just to let you know they didn't include the donut box in the end.

still waiting for the confirmation from suppliers. Should be here soon.

Thanks for reminding me the donut, I will remove it from my site.:hi5:

Back