Batman Arkham Asylum the Joker is available at Collectiblesdirect UK

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hottoys Thor figure in stock at collectiblesdirect uk(updated 02/08/11 at p88)

I've filled it in. :hi5:

Re: Hottoys Thor figure in stock at collectiblesdirect uk(updated 02/08/11 at p88)

Hi guys, my site is up running for several weeks now. I would like to hear your views on our products and service. Please visit the link below for a short survey. Your responses are valuable to us. Thanks in advance!
https://www.surveymonkey.com/s/ZRQ335L

Will fill it in tonight when I'm home & work aren't peering over my shoulder ;) lol

Just out of curiosity do you know when you'll be starting pre-orders for the HT '89 Joker & Batman??
Any chance on a discount if you pre-order both ;) lol

Also will you be getting the Joker PF's in?
Not sure if I should try with Sideshow on the 1st or see if you have him for a good price :)

Neil

Will fill it in tonight when I'm home & work aren't peering over my shoulder ;) lol

Just out of curiosity do you know when you'll be starting pre-orders for the HT '89 Joker & Batman??

Not sure if I should try with Sideshow on the 1st or see if you have him for a good price :)

Neil

im curious about the HT batman and joker as well, SSC want an NRD for the joker but not the batman

to be honest Soundwave, i'd recommend you buy the Joker PF from a british supplier, cause you may get a hefty customs charge on it and i don't imaging the joker itself will be cheap...unless microdragon can help us out there :lol

im curious about the HT batman and joker as well, SSC want an NRD for the joker but not the batman

to be honest Soundwave, i'd recommend you buy the Joker PF from a british supplier, cause you may get a hefty customs charge on it and i don't imaging the joker itself will be cheap...unless microdragon can help us out there :lol

There's sellers on Ebay with the Joker for £175 delivered & Bats for £163 but obviously you need to pay the whole lot up front which is a problem at the moment...just hoping MD here can sort us out ;)

Seems odd that SSC want an NRD for just the Joker...I'm guessing he's the one they are most concerned about being cancelled, for some odd reason.
IMO he's the better of the 2 but if you have one you need the other don't you??? ;) lol

Yeah I know the customs will be a killer but to be honest I'm budgeting upto £300 for the Joker PF so as long as anyone can supply him for less than that I'll be a happy camper :)

Neil

Many thanks
:hi5:

they're up now on my site. You can use 5% discount " DISCOUNT05". Sorry man, can't give more discounts as there are another 2% bonus points with them.

Neil
Yes, I will get the joker PF after SSC announce it next week. Hope we can have a nice price though there is a little chance. But the price must be cheaper than you order directly from SSC unless you perfer the EX edition.

Nice one, need to get them ordered at some point, still wanting to get Spidey and Goblin ordered as well, just need to wait until payday :gah:

Many thanks
:hi5:

Done :1-1:

they're up now on my site. You can use 5% discount " DISCOUNT05". Sorry man, can't give more discounts as there are another 2% bonus points with them.

You sir are a legend...thanks for the code that's very kind of you :hi5:
Just working out finances for the flex pay & will most likely be ordering over the weekend

Yes, I will get the joker PF after SSC announce it next week. Hope we can have a nice price though there is a little chance. But the price must be cheaper than you order directly from SSC unless you perfer the EX edition.

Awesome stuff.
I'm in 2 minds about the PF order, I'm going to wait for the EX change of head to be shown then decide if I want the EX or not.
If I don't then the order is coming your way ;)

Thanks again for the discount code I really appreciate what your doing.

Oh just a heads up as well I have started putting your name about on another forum I frequent - AVforums.com
They have a big collectibles community so thought I'd see if I could help sway a few away from Forbidden Planet for you ;)

Neil

Really don't know if to order the hot toys batman does look really good

Done :1-1:

You sir are a legend...thanks for the code that's very kind of you :hi5:
Just working out finances for the flex pay & will most likely be ordering over the weekend

Awesome stuff.
I'm in 2 minds about the PF order, I'm going to wait for the EX change of head to be shown then decide if I want the EX or not.
If I don't then the order is coming your way ;)

Thanks again for the discount code I really appreciate what your doing.

Oh just a heads up as well I have started putting your name about on another forum I frequent - AVforums.com
They have a big collectibles community so thought I'd see if I could help sway a few away from Forbidden Planet for you ;)

Neil

Yeah, let's see what SSC will give us next week and the price as well.:pray:

Thanks for your recommandation. I usually go for computer section of AVforums, even don't know there is a community there. :slap

Yeah true hopefully a PF by then. :pray:

Hey MD,just payed a bit more off the ML :)

Ive been away for a while so sorry if you've already answered this,but i see you have Fred's Robocop Bust up on your site,have you been promised these then?

Edit- Survey done :)

Hey MD,just payed a bit more off the ML :)

Ive been away for a while so sorry if you've already answered this,but i see you have Fred's Robocop Bust up on your site,have you been promised these then?

Edit- Survey done :)

Hi MM, thanks for your payment and the survey as well.:clap

The robocop bust is ok for ordering with very limit quantity.

Great thanks MD,i may have to flex it,after ive paid the ML off the Big Chap maquette is next on the list so ill get that paid then the Robo bust :)

Back