Batman Arkham Asylum the Joker is available at Collectiblesdirect UK

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hottoys Thor figure in stock at collectiblesdirect uk(updated 02/08/11 at p88)

The rocketeer is great love the logo on the base and the gloves and pistol are nicely detailed

Re: Hottoys Thor figure in stock at collectiblesdirect uk(updated 02/08/11 at p88)

Nah lol just really like it good choice on PF. :)

Il try and get my brother to take some pics soon once I have my room finished and decorated and all in the cabinets

show me his pic if you have one. Haven't seen it in details.

Will you be getting the ENTERBAY 1:4 scale Terminator2 T800 in to order :clap:pray:

Hey :wave

Do you have a firm date on the Iron Man Secret Project for me? you were going to get back to me the other week.

Sorry to bother you but i can't wait for this one. :lol

Hey :wave

Do you have a firm date on the Iron Man Secret Project for me? you were going to get back to me the other week.

Sorry to bother you but i can't wait for this one. :lol

No arrival date confirmed. May be another delay from HT:slap

No arrival date confirmed. May be another delay from HT:slap

Why do they do this, schedule various different figures to be released (people start panicking about how they're going to afford everything)....then they go ahead and start delaying things.....thats just cruel

Do you get yours from HT? These are already out. :(

No, all UK retailers can only get HT stock from their exclusive distributor in the UK. So we usually get stocks after 4 weeks HT release their products.

No they will be sending it tomorrow and it should get here Monday. :yess:

Haha, can't wait more pics form yours. Have seen some pics on this forum and it looks really brilliant. So regret didn't get the EX one.:(

No, all UK retailers can only get HT stock from their exclusive distributor in the UK. So we usually get stocks after 4 weeks HT release their products.

Well hopefully it will be soon then because onesixthbruce already had their stock of Sweeney Todd and they're a uk company.

Haha, can't wait more pics form yours. Have seen some pics on this forum and it looks really brilliant. So regret didn't get the EX one.:(

It looks awesome and i'll link you to all my pics once they are done! :1-1:

Well hopefully it will be soon then because onesixthbruce already had their stock of Sweeney Todd and they're a uk company.

I think they import their stock from Hongkong directly with air mail, so they can get it faster than me.

I will try to get stock from China next year, so we can get our TOYS I think 2-3 days after the official releasing.

That would be sweet! I'll have lots of orders for you next year. :D

Back