1/6 Batman 1989: Batmobile Collectible Vehicle - Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
^yep

Cool, my estimated delivery day has moved forward to Tuesday, my day off. :yess:

I will try not to panic too much when I receive a banged up box. I know people have received boxes with gaping holes punctured into them and their cars have been fine.

A-dev your excitement for the Batmobile is rubbing off on me now, I hope you enjoy it buddy. :clap

I wish I could have pulled the trigger on it but due to space I just can't. I'm sort of use to the fact now that I will not be getting it. :(

A-dev your excitement for the Batmobile is rubbing off on me now, I hope you enjoy it buddy. :clap

I wish I could have pulled the trigger on it but due to space I just can't. I'm sort of use to the fact now that I will not be getting it. :(

Thanks Sidious and sorry to hear that you can't get it. You sure you couldn't buy it and store it somewhere? I know of some who regretted not buying the Tumbler on its first release for the same reason as you and then its cost on ebay became too prohibitive (before the re-release was announced) even when space ceased to be an issue. Luckily they got a second chance but with this one who knows.

I've got the Batman Returns soundtrack playing in anticipation of this and last night I cleared out the area where it will be going. Still not sure if I'll be using the actual box to display it on or what though.

I'm a joke with this damn thing. I've lost count of how many times I've changed my mind. I ended up cancelling with FP.com with the fullest of certainty that, as happened once before, they wouldn't get one for me and that it was for the best. That lasted about a day, tops. Today I re-ordered with Sideshow. :slap (Yeah, Eamon I decided to go for it after all. Its expensive but its kind of a one-off)

It'll cost me a little bit more than FP.com would have but not dramatically.

I was actually referring to the DX13.

Whats the status of your order now?

Still the same, open order from March 2012.

My retailer here in Spain advised me that Batmobile will be here, the first week of November...

Finger crossed for a BM free of scratches...

Another shipment just went out from HT in HK.
My shop got their's in today. He told me he has sold 42 so far.

My vendor stated on Facebook that they had them they checked them placed a sheet over all of them and were in the process of dispatching, i now have been told through a friend that they arrive in the warehouse today and will be dispatched next week, im sick of these lies and am thinking of a full refund myself except A they would have no problem selling it on and B i would in all likleyhood never get a Batmoblie but i will never use this company again and i only did because my Normal vendor was not getting them in

Yikes... I was thinking of getting it from mothersbasement (waiting list), though will probably just wait now where I can go and pick it up. Anyone recommend getting it directly from sideshow website? Need to calculate how much customs / tax would be to the UK.

Got a reply from onesixthbruce. He said no problem picking it up in person. So that might be a better option and paying when he gets it in stock.

I would go for the Latter, the shipping fees and whatever import duties you get ordering from Sideshow will be a killer

I would go for the Latter, the shipping fees and whatever import duties you get ordering from Sideshow will be a killer

Thanks nocternus, i'll do that. Though onesixthbruce said he hopes to get them in. So its still a waiting game. Just for info, do you know how much roughly that would be (customs/tax) . I am thinking around $200?

I paid £105 on the Iron Monger last year which was cheaper to buy retail so im guessing The Batmobile will be more,

Thanks Sidious and sorry to hear that you can't get it. You sure you couldn't buy it and store it somewhere? I know of some who regretted not buying the Tumbler on its first release for the same reason as you and then its cost on ebay became too prohibitive (before the re-release was announced) even when space ceased to be an issue. Luckily they got a second chance but with this one who knows.

I've got the Batman Returns soundtrack playing in anticipation of this and last night I cleared out the area where it will be going. Still not sure if I'll be using the actual box to display it on or what though.

I seriously considered this at one point a-dev but this is a lot of money to spend on an item only to then store it away until the day comes when I find space for it if.

It is just something that I will have to live with unfortunately.

Me I would still buy it even if I had to sell it on

Its better to have loved and lost than never loved at all :lol

Last edited:

LOL...that's one i got to remember. i'm still waiting for my Batmobile, now they're saying it'll be for the beginning of november.

More power to you mate.

As I say that was something that I originally considered but again it is a lot of cash spent just to be stored away.

My vendor stated on Facebook that they had them they checked them placed a sheet over all of them and were in the process of dispatching, i now have been told through a friend that they arrive in the warehouse today and will be dispatched next week, im sick of these lies and am thinking of a full refund myself except A they would have no problem selling it on and B i would in all likleyhood never get a Batmoblie but i will never use this company again and i only did because my Normal vendor was not getting them in

I presume your vendor is ToyHQ? am I right?

Back