Bandai Perfect Grade 1/72 《Star Wars》Millennium Falcon

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Absolutely stunning work!!! :clap
Also, might I add, your photos are gorgeous too!!! :hi5:
& had I the talent, & space, I'd build mine with the landing gear down like you did. Fantastic!! :love

Again, Many thanks! I used Floquil,Model Master and Tamiya paints. All Acrylic except for the Floquil and clear Tamiya flat coat to seal everything in.

Again, Many thanks! I used Floquil,Model Master and Tamiya paints. All Acrylic except for the Floquil and clear Tamiya flat coat to seal everything in.

Beautiful work. Would I be right in guessing this isn't your first go at painting the Falcon?

Also, are you going to JerseyFest Fair this fall? If you ran a class there, I'd sign up.

BEATLEPAUL- your work is so amazing it surpasses many model makers in the show biz industry- this is simply the finest Falcon ever done only second to the ILM model itself. I'm still in awe....

Beautiful work. Would I be right in guessing this isn't your first go at painting the Falcon?

Also, are you going to JerseyFest Fair this fall? If you ran a class there, I'd sign up.

Very kind words sir! Thanks! I actually did a class a couple of years ago on how to build the 1/350 TOS Enterprise from Star Trek!

BEATLEPAUL- your work is so amazing it surpasses many model makers in the show biz industry- this is simply the finest Falcon ever done only second to the ILM model itself. I'm still in awe....

Wow! Many,many thanks my friend! I really appreciate it! The Falcon is one of my all time favorite ships, I put a lot of love and passion into that build!!

Amazing work, and the photography really takes it to the next level.

Great work on these Falcon's guys. Can't beat the ANH version. I've had mine on display for a week now and I can't stop looking at it. Every day I just stare and smile.

20180526_203940.jpg

20180526_204227.jpg

20180526_204315.jpg

20180526_204348.jpg

Back