Bandai Perfect Grade 1/72 《Star Wars》Millennium Falcon

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Masking tape finally removed from the cockpit. Getting really close now!

138-Falcon-Construction-170418.jpg

Amazing work!! I just started painting the cockpit on my Deag, still have a long way to go but it's coming along.

Attachments

• IMG_4637.jpg
    IMG_4637.jpg
    317 KB · Views: 192
  • IMG_4639.jpg
    IMG_4639.jpg
    302.7 KB · Views: 192
After spending this much time looking at the 5' it's a shock to see the details of the 32". I used to think they were so similar...

Nice buildup of the Deag Falcon.

Last edited:
Almost there! All decals now applied. Final stage is to add all of those tiny dashed lines everywhere and do some final tweaking to the panel chipping.
My thanks to SteveTheSwede for doing such an incredible job on this awesome model.

IMG_0400.jpg

IMG_0406.jpg

Here is a side by side photo with the Japanese Chronicles: Vehicles book reference photo

Finished-Comparison-250418.jpg

Without the tell tale text and graphics, I would have said yours had to be the studio model. The paint job looks more nuanced.

Your builder did a hell of a job, cking. Worth every penny you're gonna pay him, I'm sure.

People need to start doing comparison shots with the EFX release. I'm sure those would be telling.

Lorne Peterson. :lol

My builder is "SteveTheSwede" from the RPF. If you head over there you can search for his name and send him a PM if you're interested in commissioning his services. He is the most trustworthy, reliable and talented artisan that I've ever had the pleasure of becoming friends with and I would recommend him to anyone.

Cking, can you disclose your builder? His work on your MF is incredible.

Back