Bandai Perfect Grade 1/72 《Star Wars》Millennium Falcon

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
People le panicking and paying us what's driving the price up. I'm eventually gonna get one down the line when the hype slows, Bandai isn't gonna stop making these as long as they are selling imo.

Not mine (sadly) but pictures from builders in Japan that are beginning to put this kit together.

vSSM24Fh.jpg

0fHU8w3h.jpg

UGZdxR6h.jpg

nRGt7i0h.jpg

1Gwqwr2h.jpg

6fqRF0lh.jpg

nLTxlldh.jpg

k04q74Nh.jpg

jnw7G5Gh.jpg

So, this kit costs $400. . .

And the LEGO costs $800. . .

What would the cost be to have someone finish the kit??

More? Or less than $400?

So is this a limited edition that will sell out or will I be able to buy it from Bandai next year? I'm not familiar with Bandai kits and their availability windows.

So is this a limited edition that will sell out or will I be able to buy it from Bandai next year? I'm not familiar with Bandai kits and their availability windows.

Its up in the air. Their perfect grade Gundam kits are always available but then for their special Space Battleship Yamato they cut it off. I think it matters with sales. The Yamato didn't do too well due to a high price and they cut it off in a year I think(don't quote me on that). Falcon is so popular, can't see them limiting it. But who knows, tough to say.

I feel wushy .... someone please hold me back to order this...

Back