Balsquat's Collection

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
By the way,just ask if you want the Halo Rambo later,i think it will stay here for now...have a couple of other stuff i will get good cash for so im in no rush to sell Halo Rambo.

By the way,just ask if you want the Halo Rambo later,i think it will stay here for now...have a couple of other stuff i will get good cash for so im in no rush to sell Halo Rambo.

Thanks for the update. I Just have that feeling that a little later down the line I might be after this guy. If an offer comes in, don't hold it for me though...
:peace

Finally, after over 10 hours of work. Finished Total Recall puzzle. :banana
Most difficult puzzle I have ever done.

trecall1.jpg

trecall2.jpg

trecalldone.jpg

That looks absolutely awesome!!!!!!:drool:drool

Makes me wanna open up a few more of mine:
Check these out still sealed:

P1120205.jpg

Actually, I have been working on a very special album cover art puzzle poster...It's over 1000 pieces and they are so small and simillar,I have been workin on it for months now.
Will post when its complete.
Take another picture when you have it hung near your collection hopefully:D

Finally, after over 10 hours of work. Finished Total Recall puzzle. :banana
Most difficult puzzle I have ever done.

trecall1.jpg

trecall2.jpg

trecalldone.jpg

Hey Balsquat, I will get another picture of it soon. What a fun project and I was real happy to get it finished. I like your sealed ones. If you put thm together i'd like to see them.:peace

I like that Beetlegeuse puzzle. That Batman return looks like it will be hard, so many black areas.

I like that Beetlegeuse puzzle. That Batman return looks like it will be hard, so many black areas.

Beetlegeuse will be awesome because of all the colors, thats what I like most about my back to the Future Puzzle Poster is all the bright colors.
Batman returns will be such a ^^^^^, but i know somebody who has one already put together and it just looks amazing.

love the puzzle posters! very unique!

Thanks J-Step. It does not look like Milton Bradley will be making any more so I am saving these for a rainy day... Also need the room to put them up:rolleyes:

them movies bring back some memories.
looks good man, them detolfs certainly were made for 12"ers

Yes they are. I'm not too proud of my last display pics but adding some background art really makes a difference...Waiting for Chinook to ship me an Arnold PF, than I will update my pics...Stay tuned, even if you can l=mildly tolerate figures, I think you might like the display:D

Nice collection. We have similar tastes in collectibles :D The T-800 bust is one of my favourites, very hard to beat IMO

Back