Balsquat's Collection

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Very nice, Chris !

Great location to put the Arnold bust :cool:

It is a centerpiece and deserves a central location with mirror and all in the back :rock

nice collection mate! nice and cosey!

Great collection Balsquat! :rock Love the Terminator bust and those Rocky figures are so cool! :rock :rock

Thanks for the comments guys, wish i could take nicer photos but the lighting is so bad for photos. However, the dark light makes the collection look awesome cause of the shadows.

I appreciate the comments!

Nice collection coming together :D

It´s funny that you have Ahnie in front of the mirror...you stand there trying to figure out what hairstyle you will have for the day and all you hear is "Camman,do eeeet,do eeeeet,fakk you azzhoool do eet nauwwwwwwwwwwwww"

O yea!!
Me and Arnold are always exchanging words.

He always gives me the famous Batman and Robin Mr. Freeze welcome

"ICE TO SEE YOU":D

Very nice, Chris !

Great location to put the Arnold bust :cool:

It is a centerpiece and deserves a central location with mirror and all in the back :rock

Yea. It is one of those never leaving pieces.
I am still amazed by it, I personally don't think it could ever be topped.
Thanks for the praise my friend

Awesome collection..love all the 80's movie posters...but one word of advice, please get rid of the wallpaper...outside of that, it rocks.

Awesome collection..love all the 80's movie posters...but one word of advice, please get rid of the wallpaper...outside of that, it rocks.

Yea the paper is lame but, my whole collection seems to be throw back to the 80's and in a weird way it fits.
Thanks for the comments though

Excellent stuff here! Love that Arnie bust. I also like the puzzle Indiana Jones poster on your wall.:peace

Whoa, I just noticed they are all puzzle posters. Thats awesome! Where did you find them?

Excellent stuff here! Love that Arnie bust. I also like the puzzle Indiana Jones poster on your wall.:peace

Whoa, I just noticed they are all puzzle posters. Thats awesome! Where did you find them?

Hey Thanks TerminatorMan!

More info on my puzzles can be found here:
https://sideshowcollectors.com/forums/showthread.php?t=47705&page=3

Check out Post #23

They are awesome and I have more mint in box that i have no room for.
I especially want to open up my Batman's:D

Hey, Just bought the Total Recall Puzzle poster. It is extremely hard. Tough to find the right pieces to place in the dark areas ofthe poster. Been working on it for hours and hours.

Back