Balsquat's Collection

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Nice collection!
Stun1_PPP_LINK.jpg

Thanks for all the great comments

Thought i would do a quick update:

James Bond will have some company until I reorganize my shelving:
Thanks to Spawnfan for the epic deal on Myers. I know allot of people give it flack, but there is just something about it that I love, may not be Myers, but still interesting to look at.

Jason pt. 7 - Best one aside from pt.3 in my opinion, nuff said

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Drago has arrived, great figure and soooo big. Did not expect it to be that huge!

Somebody is missing:confused:
Just can't figure out who:naughty

Awesome update man! Where the ^^^^ is Rocco? Oh yeah thats right :monkey3

:D

ACTUALLY:monkey1

I have RocKy 3 ordered, I expect him VERY SOON.
Then the Rocky collection is done for me.:(
I have decided however that if I can find a Rocky 4 at a decent price, I will add him. Know anyone who has one lying around?:naughty

ACTUALLY:monkey1

I have RocKy 3 ordered, I expect him VERY SOON.
Then the Rocky collection is done for me.:(
I have decided however that if I can find a Rocky 4 at a decent price, I will add him. Know anyone who has one lying around?:naughty

Wait...let me guess
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Congrats on Drago,you really should get Rocky IV man,i really love it...i have 3 of it(1 displayed,1 stripped because i use the gear on Rocky 3,alternate Gear,and 1 Still sealed in Box).
Wish i could help you out but i know i will need them all for customs later,looking to get a Bruised and cut Rocky IV head painted by someone.

Congrats on Drago,you really should get Rocky IV man,i really love it...i have 3 of it(1 displayed,1 stripped because i use the gear on Rocky 3,alternate Gear,and 1 Still sealed in Box).
Wish i could help you out but i know i will need them all for customs later,looking to get a Bruised and cut Rocky IV head painted by someone.

That's all good Rock!
Prices are high, but not Robocop high:D. I am sure I will be able to find one between $110- 130 shipped. I got's time anyways.
Cant wait so see those customs, get on those!

Finally an update of my collection, as I was finally able to borrow my girlfriends camera and take a few pictures.
I have made the decision to go the ways of the 1/6 and I absolutely love them. Allot of new pieces here so please comment and thanks again to all those sideshow freaks that have helped me put this collection together.

The Robocop PF is my 1st exclusive piece ever.
------
PC170132.jpg

-------
PC170134.jpg

--------
PC170141.jpg

----------
PICT0004.jpg

Great collection Balsquat! :rock Love the Terminator bust and those Rocky figures are so cool! :rock :rock

Nice collection coming together :D

It´s funny that you have Ahnie in front of the mirror...you stand there trying to figure out what hairstyle you will have for the day and all you hear is "Camman,do eeeet,do eeeeet,fakk you azzhoool do eet nauwwwwwwwwwwwww"

Back