AVP:Requiem - SPOILER THREAD

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I just got in my AVP-R collector card set. I now know the plot. Pretty much.
In some ways, it's better than I had thought, but in some, it's still Jason Vs Freddy. I am very stoked, but it is a more routine plotline than I had wanted.
Maybe SEEING it, is better than reading the card set plotline.
One can hope.

I'm there if I can get over my bad cold in time! :rock

Odds are the plot is pretty much what you expect Les, but one thing to know, often collector cards and film comics are based off the screenplay more than the final cut and you'll find pictures and plot points that don't make it into the film, see it a lot with the Star Wars prequel comic adaptations.

This should still be a great popcorn movie.

I just got in my AVP-R collector card set. I now know the plot. Pretty much.
In some ways, it's better than I had thought, but in some, it's still Jason Vs Freddy. I am very stoked, but it is a more routine plotline than I had wanted.
Maybe SEEING it, is better than reading the card set plotline.
One can hope.

I'm there if I can get over my bad cold in time! :rock

Now what you do is go buy a descent sized frame and make a back background inside it and make a sorta film cell kinda look with them dude

I'm gonna be mighty annoyed if it isn't R-rated...

I'll make the Predalien look like those Cosbaby ones...

They so cute...
Off-topic, but I wonder if a Predalien cosbaby is in the works?

PG-13????

if thats the case im not gonna spend money watching this crap at the cinema..

Australia has already advertised it as MA15+

Definitely NOT PG-13, official website.

avprsite.jpg

Ima log into the Aussie version of the site right now...

It doesnt say what its rated, only on the front page. Surely it has to be R-Rated if the trailer is and we are going to see the exact scenes in the movie

Ratings very from country to country, some simpely leave it at for every one and not for every one well others have a rating for each rating up to 18.

Ima log into the Aussie version of the site right now...

It doesnt say what its rated, only on the front page. Surely it has to be R-Rated if the trailer is and we are going to see the exact scenes in the movie

That's not definitive. Trailers, mostly, are what you can expect to see, but often, the editing continues up until release, after the trailer is done, so some scenes don't make it to film and such.

I would suspect it's still R, they know that's what the fans want, and Fox ought to recognize how big a blunder with the fans that making AVP PG-13 was, so I have faith they'll have learned.

iLL BE PISSED if they water the movie down for christmas, STUFF THE FAMILYS this isnt a god damn family movie this is a MOVIE FOR THE BUFFS!!!

Any run time estimates floating around? With the price of movies the way they are today, PIXAR films are about the only thing I can justify spending 8 bucks on that are less than 90 minutes (and they tend be 2 hours plus nowadays as it is LOL).

Little bump so people will see this thread now that the film's out, share your thoughts everyone, no need to hold back be as detailed as you like.

Back