Avengers: Endgame

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I SAID!!!!!

Khev provided a COMPELLING explanation for why PH does NOT suck!!!!!

Take your bitter Khev medicine take it take it dammit! lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hulk in IW and EG reminds me of Rocky in Rocky 3, when he's on the beach wearing his little gay shorts along with Apollo wearing a crop top, and he's confronted by Adrian, and he's all like, " You wanna know the truth? You wanna hear the truth? You want to break me down!! I'm afraid ok! I'm afraid! For the first time in my life I'm afraid!" Except Hulk never got to beat Apollo in a race or beat Clubber Lang.

#NotmyHulk

And the Hot Toys figure looks boring AF.

Come on when Hulk snapped his fingers it was like the coolest snap in the movies. I mean after Thanos' original snap. Oh and Stark's "I am Iron Man" snap. Oh and when Thanos snapped without any stones. Oh and Gamora's little "he could wipe out half the universe just like that" demo snap. See Hulk had like the fifth coolest snap in the films, lol.

I SAID!!!!!

Khev provided a COMPELLING explanation for why PH does NOT suck!!!!!

Take your bitter Khev medicine take it take it dammit! lol

:lecture :exactly: :rock

:D

Come on when Hulk snapped his fingers it was like the coolest snap in the movies. I mean after Thanos' original snap. Oh and Stark's "I am Iron Man" snap. Oh and when Thanos snapped without any stones. Oh and Gamora's little "he could wipe out half the universe just like that" demo snap. See Hulk had like the fifth coolest snap in the films, lol.

You forgot when Rocket said to Thor:

“SNAP OUT OF IT followed by a SLAP!”

So make that 6th coolest snap :rotfl

Damn even midget Bane had a better snap with Batman’s back and we don’t even see him lift Batman on screen because well...midget Bane lol

I will forever go into every viewing equipped now with Khev’s very thoughtful Thanos-Hulk snap connections and PH will always be ok in my book. :yess:

No greater gift than that.

You forgot when Rocket said to Thor:

“SNAP OUT OF IT followed by a SLAP!”

So make that 6th coolest snap :rotfl

Oh yes my bad, lol. :lol

Not MCU, but let's not forget the Man of Steel snap and Adams Family snaps. Those were better too.

I think you're forgetting all the snaps in West Side Story. Heck there's probably several hundred just in this song which, as Hulk's luck would have it, is called "Cool". :lol

Hulk in IW and EG reminds me of Rocky in Rocky 3, when he's on the beach wearing his little gay shorts along with Apollo wearing a crop top, and he's confronted by Adrian, and he's all like, " You wanna know the truth? You wanna hear the truth? You want to break me down!! I'm afraid ok! I'm afraid! For the first time in my life I'm afraid!" Except Hulk never got to beat Apollo in a race or beat Clubber Lang.

:lol you got me with gay shorts :lol

Well why do we shake it after we finish peeing.

It will grow and shrink on its own just with mere thoughts but some actions require additional handling.

Last edited:
I think the snap is needed as the effect mentioned is on a massive scale. Hence the after effect it has on the user.

Although it begs a lack of consistency throughout the movies when they say only strong beings can hold the stone which was why Quill almost died holding it but did not due to his half god Dad and the guardians holding hands. But in EG anyone and everyone can hold the stone. What gives?

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

Back