Avengers: Endgame

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i0gtAvS.jpg

Russo Bros: First directors in history to direct two back to back $2 billion+ films. Titanic and Avatar obviously made $2 billion each but weren't filmed back to back as one.

TWS/CW/IW/EG average $1.67 billion per film. :horror

(And that's with TWS "only" grossing $714 million worldwide.)

I dunno if I'm gonna be able to wait til the 13th to get this on disc. Might have to double dip and get it on digital too like I did with IW.

The picture and audio quality is a little worse than physical but the trade off is that I can watch the digital version in dolby vision.

I'll be very curious to see if Movies Anywhere had the open matte version like it did with Alita. My fingers are still crossed that the 4K disc will be open matte since that's the ratio all the official promos have been in.

I don’t like this deleted scene hard to tell if Rhodey is joking but it comes off as if he’s trying to make Cap look stupid for his actions.

https://youtu.be/3uoeUksRk-I

Yeah the way that scene plays really makes Rhodey look like an ass by having him nitpick the guy's tactics who saved thousands or millions of lives in a condescending tone.

I know they wanted Cap to question whether his single minded purpose was healthy in the long run but sacrificing Rhodey's decency wouldn't have been the way to go. Glad they cut it.

On a side note I can't help but think if it was CM saying those exact lines to Cap in that exact tone in a deleted scene that the internet would be going absolutely ape**** right now.

I always like their breakdowns. He's spot on with Strange's expression. Man feels guilty after all that.

Back