Avengers: Endgame

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wow now I can't help but imagine an alternate version of the movie where Loki hadn't gotten killed in IW and was able to help everyone fight Thanos at the end of EG. Then picturing if Cap had actually died and Loki led everyone in taking a knee. Man that would have been a sweet juxtaposition with the A1 Stutgart scene.

Wow now I can't help but imagine an alternate version of the movie where Loki hadn't gotten killed in IW and was able to help everyone fight Thanos at the end of EG. Then picturing if Cap had actually died and Loki led everyone in taking a knee. Man that would have been a sweet juxtaposition with the A1 Stutgart scene.

*inhales deeply*

"I still love Endgame, I still love Endgame..."

Not, doesn’t make sense for captain to have done that in the first place.

RtOy9Bh.jpg

:chase

:monkey3

*inhales deeply*

"I still love Endgame, I still love Endgame..."

:lol

The Russos did say that EG was a celebration of the original six Avengers (give or take one, lol) and Loki was certainly a huge element in them all coming together. It might have been cool to see his arc conclude at the end along with the main heroes. I did like that little look he gave to Thor before he attacked Thanos though almost as if to hint "watch what I'm about to do, I'm going for the neck..."

"Please don't crop the home release, please don't crop the home release," lol.

Wow that’s nuts the one guy alive in the vision is the one who dies and Wanda planted that “vision” and vision ends up being born in AOU and dies in IW.

The marriage of Stark/Jarvis, Stark/Banner lead to the marriage of Jarvis/InfinityStone which lead to Vision’s birth and death

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

*Insert “mind blown” gif here* lol

I’m still trying to get caught up in this thread but this so far has been fave post over the last few days.

I get all the jokes and everything, but do you guys really hate how the hulk was handled in endgame. It worked for me and I thought it made sense.

I get all the jokes and everything, but do you guys really hate how the hulk was handled in endgame. It worked for me and I thought it made sense.

I like how he was handled but I 100% understand why a diehard Hulk fan might feel differently, lol. And in all honesty I might actually prefer Professor Coward just for all the laughs that have been had as a result since the film's release, lol.

Well it was just a day or two ago where Khev actually provided a very serious analysis directly tying Thanos and Hulk’s Snap arcs that made for a very convincing argument on why Professor Hulk doesn’t suck.

Sure it wasn’t the Hulk Smash everyone including me wanted but nonetheless the narrative connections Khev pointed out makes perfect sense.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back