Avengers: Endgame

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Costume test with JJ and KF so cool

2498dab21a8c0fbfaf9779c86b20e0ca.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Disney 9-10 billion box office just in 2019 releases their biggest record breaking most popular movie in history with incorrect aspect ratio lol

Maybe IMAX had something to do with not wanting that ratio outside of their screens.

Maybe IMAX had something to do with not wanting that ratio outside of their screens.

Unfortunately you’re partly right as there have been negotiations between Imax and Studios regarding Imax aspect ratio licensing.

All rather confusing because if I remember correctly Fandango streaming was one of the first awarded the rights but I need to look that up.

But I don’t care.

Disney pounds their chest as the biggest, boldest and best so start acting like it and take some of your cool millions which is nothing for them and respect your fan base by getting us the proper ratios on YOUR FLAGSHIP RECORD BREAKING FRANCHISE!

You’re the largest studio in history for crying out loud ACT LIKE IT PAY THE DAMN LICENSING FEES if that’s even the hold up.

Last edited:
Costume test with JJ and KF so cool

2498dab21a8c0fbfaf9779c86b20e0ca.jpg

That is a legendary photo, haven't seen it in like 8 years, thanks for posting! :rock I freaking love the OT Fett connection MCU Cap has through JJ (the cool SW JJ, lol.) :yess:

Just noticed that the tripod behind Evans kind of makes him look a HT figure propped up by a stand, lol.

It's not IMAX simply not wanting studios to use that ratio they just simply request a fee *which stupid ass Disney refuses to pay!* WB Aquaman paid the fee but not *the highest grossing film in history.* :banghead

Gosh Disney freaking sucks sometimes! :gah:

Well now I'm curious to see if Movies Anywhere + Xfinity will deliver the goods again (since Alita is technically under Disney now.) Anyone want to be the guinea pig willing to shell out $19.99 on the MA app? lol

EDIT: Wait now I see that MA is owned by Disney so what the actual **** in Alita being open matte if you use the app but not on the discs. So if EG is Dolby Vision *and* open matte via MA then yeah forget me buying a physical copy.

Last edited:
Well I think you just hit the nail on the head.

This would be a perfectly devious way to lure ratio diehards like us away from physical media.

Bastards lol

If you buy digital only and your TV is made of metal does that count as a steelbook lol

Both men are wearing Mom jeans... and holding very tiny coffees. What's up with that?

Dude I hope you’re not expecting chubby irishman Feige to be hung like Shaq or pasty white JJ like some middle eastern horse.

C’mon dude be fair.

What they lack in coffee cup size they make up in manly box office receipts.

This is what worries me though, my dumbass buys the films via iTunes because I already have 700 plus movies on it, they have amazing deals from time to time, as a matter of fact all 21 movies before endgame are 14.99 now the cheapest you will ever find them, but Disney refuses to update any of them from hd as of yet, I mean not only marvel, Star Wars, Disney movies, shows, all given the red headed step child treatment, other studios like warner brothers, paramount, all update their catalogs regularly to 4K hdr, Dolby vision, atmos treatment.

This begs the ultimate question, will Disney + stream said movies on 4K? So far they have been keeping it super hush and it’s pissing me off. You can get digital 4K marvel movies “if” you use the vudu app using the code from your physical purchase but that’s what I end up doing, I buy the digital hd version with iTunes to build up my library just because of said ecosystem, and use the digital 4K code on the disc for vudu usage. But I think the imax cut will be on the physical home media and it shouldn’t be like that.

Y’all can talk all this crap about dc but heck justice league and the Nolan Batman trilogy uses imax ratio for their digital Content, Disney on the other hand, commmonnnnn get with it!!!!

Especially since this is the biggest movie of all time, you figure they would go all out but nahhh we get scraps

I don’t like this deleted scene hard to tell if Rhodey is joking but it comes off as if he’s trying to make Cap look stupid for his actions.

https://youtu.be/3uoeUksRk-I

On a side note I can't help but think if it was CM saying those exact lines to Cap in that exact tone in a deleted scene that the internet would be going absolutely ape**** right now.

Yep, you're absolutely right. But CM would never say that line. Instead she'd be like, "Why didn't you just throw the plane into outer space and then fly safely to New York under you own power? Oh, that's right - YOU can't do that". If you're going to diss Cap and inflame the internet, best to go all in! :lol

Scarjo showing off her boobs should be the name of the deleted scene not Tony shaves Rocket lol

https://youtu.be/jg4KxGEH4wU

Okay *that* is a funny Joss Whedon diss. :lol "The Chitauri, the suckiest army in the galaxy," lol. Except Cap's response is a little weird since they *did* blow up the mothership.

Yep, you're absolutely right. But CM would never say that line. Instead she'd be like, "Why didn't you just throw the plane into outer space and then fly safely to New York under you own power? Oh, that's right - YOU can't do that". If you're going to diss Cap and inflame the internet, best to go all in! :lol

:lol :lol

And then when Steve is crying she says "Say, that's a nice bike" and then drives off on his Harley.

Back