Avengers: Endgame

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The "Big Three" standing tall and defiant .....

EG106_SHOPIFY_2048x2048.jpg

... while Hulk screams in pain.

EG127_SHOPIFY_2048x2048.jpg

:lol

Dude and what I described took place just before AA!

I could still be wrong and it takes place immediately following AA!

Can you imagine him saying that and then they cut to them literally assembling for a meeting holy crap lol

That would be right out of a SNL skit!

Ok I need to go find the definitive answer now.

That's freaking hilarious, lol. Next we're going to hear of another deleted scene where Cap calls timeout in the middle of the battle so that everyone can regroup, call in subs, etc., lol.

I’m at a bar laughing my ass off lady behind me said “i’ll take what he’s having” lol

I should tell her the drink is called “The Khev” lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That's freaking hilarious, lol. Next we're going to hear of another deleted scene where Cap calls timeout in the middle of the battle so that everyone can regroup, call in subs, etc., lol.

Or a scene where every single female hero on the huge battlefield gathers in one place for a group shot because they obviously weren't doing anything else in particular just then. :lol :lol :lol .........wait...

Last edited:
I’m at a bar laughing my ass off lady behind me said “i’ll take what he’s having” lol

I should tell her the drink is called “The Khev” lol

:lol :lol

Or a scene where every single female hero on the huge battlefield gathers in one place for a group shot because they obviously weren't doing anything else in particular just then. :lol :lol :lol .........wait...

:lol :lol

And another scene where T'Challa, Sam Wilson, Rhodey, and Nick Fury all do a charge together. And then another where "just the cowards" unite and Banner alone runs into battle, lol.

What’s everyone opinion on that showing respect deleted scene should’ve it been kept in or not?

I’m torn on it.

I still think that scene was a wasted opportunity. They should have had Gamora/Nebula carry the gauntlet instead of CM. CM never needed the backup there, but having Gamora/Nebula would. Having them carry the gauntlet there would have been a great way for them to get even with Thanos (daughters standing in the way of their abusive father). I think that scene would have been fine if that's how it played out.

What’s everyone opinion on that showing respect deleted scene should’ve it been kept in or not?

I’m torn on it.

It was a nice idea but the execution was off IMO. If people were going to take a knee then I think Steve should been the first, it felt a little weird to see him following Hawkeye's lead. People tearing up on the battlefield but then paying their full respects at the funeral was perfect IMO so I'm glad that they let this scene go.

Last edited:
I still think that scene was a wasted opportunity. They should have had Gamora/Nebula carry the gauntlet instead of CM. CM never needed the backup there, but having Gamora/Nebula would. Having them carry the gauntlet there would have been a great way for them to get even with Thanos (daughters standing in the way of their abusive father). I think that scene would have been fine if that's how it played out.

I actually like that 2014 Thanos did live to learn that he had spectacularly underestimated Nebula when he saw what she would become. His contempt for her only grew but more importantly so did his respect.

I’m torn on it.

It's not good. It's comes across as cheese...and in no way does it top or even come close to LOTR when Aragorn tells Frodo and his friends, "You bow to no one." and everyone kneels, so why even bother trying to compete with that great scene. Also, the next scene is Stark's funeral, so it'd be too much to go from everyone kneeling to everyone showing respect again at a funeral while Stark himself is doing voice over.

It's not good. It's comes across as cheese...and in no way does it top or even come close to LOTR when Aragorn tells Frodo and his friends, "You bow to no one." and everyone kneels, so why even bother trying to compete with that great scene. Also, the next scene is Stark's funeral, so it'd be too much to go from everyone kneeling to everyone showing respect again at a funeral while Stark himself is doing voice over.

Good point. I was also surprised to see that it revealed that Gamora simply walked away from the battlefield. I kind of liked the haunting question as to whether she was tragically included by Tony's snap as being part of Thanos' army and had gotten inadvertently dusted.

I’m torn on it.

Not, doesn’t make sense for captain to have done that in the first place. Once again shows the Russo’s are the master of editing

Back