Avengers: Endgame

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Avengers: Endgame (April 26th, 2019)

Who’s the other mo-cap guy next to Mantis? I’m assuming he’s there for Groot.

For the life of me I couldn't think of what character that would be. When I thought of Rocket you'd think Groot would naturally come to mind. It also took a second to figure out why Ruffalo was in mo-cap gear.

Missing some people in that picture. I get it's people at Starks funeral, but come on. No RDJ, couldn't you get ScarJo to stop by for a second.

For the life of me I couldn't think of what character that would be. When I thought of Rocket you'd think Groot would naturally come to mind. It also took a second to figure out why Ruffalo was in mo-cap gear.

Yeah, it also took me a second to figure out he was Groot. I guess I assumed they’d have someone skinnier for Teen Groot? Obviously not a requirement. lol

Anyone here seen the sick burn RDJ did on Scarjo/BW?

Scarjo was making fun of RDJ’s EG house party brunch (that he’s famous for) because of the 3 hour run time.

Big mistake.....ouch.....

Watch from 3:29 mark:

You know how all actors hope their movies will be successfull.

How many actors were in the MCU...forget the MCU how about just in EG!

Marvel is like did you want 800 million levels of success added to your resume?

No too little, how about 1 billion!

How about 1.5 billion!

Still not good enough how about 2 billion!!!

How about 2.5 billion!!!!

How about 2.8 billion, # 1 movie of all time with a 357 million opening weekend, 850 million domestic and over 20 billion in 11 years added to your resumes!

Man the next actor to play Wolverine, no pressure not at all lol

I don’t know if you know this but 95% of mcu actors originate from CAA!!! Not WME or any other talent agency!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Still, I didn't think 20min would make that much difference over a regular 12-hour opening time. They might squeeze in one extra session I guess.

That 1 extra showing per screen x 4,700 screens makes a huge difference.

Avatar came out during a long holiday.

Ummmm I cant believe I am defending Avatar crap... But

Endgame opened on[FONT=Arial,Helvetica,Sans-Serif] a record 4,600 screens. Hell my multiples had it on 7 out of 10 screens alone.

I think that might help offshoot the runtime factor..

I am not sure how many Screens Avatar had but its not in the top 5...

Now it did have 3D tickets to add... Having said that 3D tickets also are part of EG sales but not nearly the same amount.

Both had IMAX advantage I believe.

There was also this "Winter time advantage" that Avatar had thought I don't think it was as big of a deal as some on here do.. :)

Avatar was this film you had to see in theaters and you had to see it in 3D.. If you liked it and wanted to see it again you had to go to the theaters because of the 3D... Waiting for Home video was just not going to cut it... It was like going on a theme park ride. That to me is the difference.

You see Endgame.. you may want to see it again In the theaters.. But you can wait for home video and not loose much.
[/FONT]

All I know is that adjusted for inflation JAWS still beats them both and is by far the better and more deserving film :lol

Ummmm I cant believe I am defending Avatar crap... But

Endgame opened on[FONT=Arial,Helvetica,Sans-Serif] a record 4,600 screens. Hell my multiples had it on 7 out of 10 screens alone.

I think that might help offshoot the runtime factor..

I am not sure how many Screens Avatar had but its not in the top 5...

Now it did have 3D tickets to add... Having said that 3D tickets also are part of EG sales but not nearly the same amount.

Both had IMAX advantage I believe.

There was also this "Winter time advantage" that Avatar had thought I don't think it was as big of a deal as some on here do.. :)

Avatar was this film you had to see in theaters and you had to see it in 3D.. If you liked it and wanted to see it again you had to go to the theaters because of the 3D... Waiting for Home video was just not going to cut it... It was like going on a theme park ride. That to me is the difference.

You see Endgame.. you may want to see it again In the theaters.. But you can wait for home video and not loose much.
[/FONT]

All I know is that adjusted for inflation JAWS still beats them both and is by far the better and more deserving film :lol

I honestly think Jaws (the film) is overrated. The shark had no character development and I never understood his motivation to eat people or wear red lipstick.

Thanos >>> Shark

I honestly think Jaws (the film) is overrated. The shark had no character development and I never understood his motivation to eat people or wear red lipstick.

Thanos >>> Shark

I've had this GIF saved in photobucket for probably 10 years, never once used it. I use it now

WDxJSMq.gif

Although I do recognize you were joking with the second part :lol

EG can't beat Avatar? Oh come on...

Will Cameron release Avatar again to put it back on top? He'll say its to prime the pump for the sequels, but we all know why he's going to do it.

Tilda Swinton said that all the time travel "rules" were explained scientifically on screen but test audience after test audience was just too confused because they couldn't let go of how it worked in past films so the Russos finally said screw it and just had the characters openly name every movie that doesn't follow the same rules, lol. Swinton had to come back a year later to redo her rooftop scene with Banner so that they could add the visual graphic of alternate timeline branches.

Back