Avengers: Endgame

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Avengers: Endgame (April 26th, 2019)

:lol

Yep weakened Loki tried to retrieve the scepter and constructed an idealized slightly inaccurate Cap suit from memory as a disguise. :thud:

Lol

Loki doesn't know about "I can do this all day."

I'm not sure what's worse, Super Cap beating Loki 1 on 1 or the Russo bro ignoring the battle damaged suit and mask in that sequence. See, another reason blue cats win and why Cameron congratulated Feige instead of the Russo bros. :chase

STILL KING

YujWcgy.png

Waiting for JAWS to jump in like...

0ZvuL6B.gif

EG can't beat Avatar? Oh come on...

Will Cameron release Avatar again to put it back on top? He'll say its to prime the pump for the sequels, but we all know why he's going to do it.

Will anyone really go see it though? Other then Cameron :lol

So Brie Larson was definitely wearing a wig for this movie - check out the long hair next to Don Cheadle. For a minute there I couldn't find her - thought maybe the Russos made the new girl take the picture. :lol

Kinda though that was obvious, but nice catch

Sent from the inside of a giant slug in outer space.....

Bah, "adjusted for inflation Avatar still wins." So what. Avatar wouldn't even be in the Top 10 *itself* adjusted for inflation so that's not much of a defense, lol.

Ah not fair Khev.. That really was not his main point..

China had just under 5000 screen when Avatar came out.. They now have an estimated 60,0000 screens...

We would not even be talking about 3 hour run times if China had that many screens when Avatar came out.. It really would have been untouchable.. NUTS...

Goes back to my original point of the number of screens EG was on offsetting the run time..

Again I don't even like the film.. I find it interesting that a well below average film connected with so many people at that one time... And now from what I can tell nobody even cares about anymore.

The Whole JAWS family was :lol :lol :lol :lol

And we thank you for that :)

Loki doesn't know about "I can do this all day."

I'm not sure what's worse, Super Cap beating Loki 1 on 1 or the Russo bro ignoring the battle damaged suit and mask in that sequence. See, another reason blue cats win and why Cameron congratulated Feige instead of the Russo bros. :chase

STILL KING

YujWcgy.png

Waiting for JAWS to jump in like...

0ZvuL6B.gif

Russo's are hacks who care nothing about the continuity of the MCU

Consider this:

As we've previously discussed even though the dusted people were all brought back there would have still been unprecedented upheaval caused by their five year absence. Marriages ruined, childhoods ruined, relationships between parent and child, siblings, spouses, etc., totally ruined in many cases. Entire governments/countries would fall.

So why on earth would The Ancient One demand that the Time Stone be returned in order to prevent a branching timeline? Wasn't the branching timeline her entire world's "get out of jail free card" with regard to Thanos? Think about it.

Ancient One: "If you remove the Time Stone you'll save your reality but you'll create a branching timeline for me where we have no Time Stone to protect us from threats."

Banner: "Um you mean threats like THANOS KILLING TRILLIONS and permanently ruining an equal number of lives?!?"

Ancient One: "Good point. I think I'd prefer that he never get the stone in my timeline at all. Keep it."

lol

Really the only way her logic works is if there are threats worse than Thanos that the Time Stone would help her against.

Hot Take #2: Wouldn't the Time Stone have shown Ancient One and Doctor Strange that Thanos was coming all along? Why wait until Thanos appears to go into the weird "1 in 14 million" trance. Wouldn't that have been a good idea to have done way *before* the universe was in imminent danger, lol. "Hmmm in 14 million futures this big purple guy is gonna come in 10 years and kill us all. Better take some precautions now..."

Aw is the lil pup ok?

That was my first thought; he takes a bad tumble near the bottom but they’re light enough at that age and the steps are carpeted so I’m guessing he was okay. (I hope).

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back