Avengers: Endgame

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Avengers: Endgame (April 26th, 2019)

:lol :lol :lol

True it still might not and if it does it will probably just limp over it by $1.75 cents.

But if Disney needs it to beat Avatar for image and status reasons it will.

Remember when you need something to happen all you have to do is work some back room deal or just flat out bribe or extort someone.

Whatever it takes lol

Had it not been for the 3 hour run time it would’ve already beat Avatar global and TFA domestic.

I agree, but also if it were not put online on movie sites and only the audience was only able to see in it in theaters the film would have made a ton more too. Back when Avatar and Titanic came out movies were not so quickly available for piracy which has put a dent in the box office take away.

Nah dude I don’t believe that bootlegs had any real impact on box office this movie truly was a concert event that couldn’t be missed and just the fact that it might catch Avatar on just a single release is proof of that.

Disney should release an extended Hulk rage cut or better yet more of Cap being a bad ass lol

Last edited:

Maybe, but I know a few people who watched it on their computers instead of going to the theatre directly. Even 10 people doing that takes away more than a hundred dollars from the final tally and imagine if they share it or watch it more than once.

Nah dude I don’t believe that bootlegs had any real impact on box office this movie truly was a concert event that couldn’t be missed and just the fact that it might catch Avatar on just a single release is proof of that.

Disney should release an extended Hulk rage cut or better yet more of Cap being a bad ass lol
That's a naive statement. Of course the internet took money away from it.

That's like saying global warming isn't real.

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

Yeah that would’ve been bonkers no doubt about it.

Now it will just have to settle for a measly 357 opening, 2.8 global and 850 domestic.

How embarrassing.

I know right. Studios absolutely hate making two and a half billion dollars in three weeks. They'd much rather earn that second billion 8-9 months after release, lol.

That's a naive statement. Of course the internet took money away from it.

That's like saying global warming isn't real.

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

Ok fine i’m sure it had “some” impact but no I don’t think it had enough of an impact that it stopped End Game in its tracks from beating TFA domestic or Avatar Global by now.

I know right. Studios absolutely hate making two and a half billion dollars in three weeks. They'd much rather earn that second billion 8-9 months after release, lol.

Terminator should’ve been called End Game although Dark Fate also works lol

Last edited:

Terminator: Ensurection

The machines learn about an elixir that prolongs human life and sends old man terminator to an old folks home to "ensure" this so called elixir no longer exists.

Cameron wants his grab at the box office, of course he finally directed the sequel to T2 lololol, piracy has had no change in movie watching, actually is harder to stream pirated content or access torrent websites because of restrictions, some providers suspend your internet in the us if you are caught using a kodi box, its not like the kazaa days where i could had watched house of a 1000 corpses burned in two discs before the movie release than now.

I personally hate the way disney handles their digital media content but seriously, if they don’t catch up, the movie theaters will still be out of business

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

They should call it Terminator: Desperation because the franchise really needs help!

"Terminator: Statistically Speaking One of These Sequels Has to be Good Even by Accident So We'll Just Keep Pumping Them Out Until That Happens"

Terminator: Regenysis. Synopsis: James Cameron, realizing how old and wrinkled both Arnold and Linda have become, sends their characters 20 years into the future in search of an advanced dermatological treatment to make them appear younger...because his entire CGI budget is tied up in Avatar 2. Ironically, upon arriving in the future the T-800 and Sarah discover Avatar 2 has yet to be released.

Terminator: Regenysis. Synopsis: James Cameron, realizing how old and wrinkled both Arnold and Linda have become, sends their characters 20 years into the future in search of an advanced dermatological treatment to make them appear younger...because his entire CGI budget is tied up in Avatar 2. Ironically, upon arriving in the future the T-800 and Sarah discover Avatar 2 has yet to be released.

:lol :lol

Terminator: Cameron is serious this time...of course........of course.

James Cameron: Terminator Dark Fate is the true successor to Terminator 2

All of us:

31twuo.jpg

"Terminator: Statistically Speaking One of These Sequels Has to be Good Even by Accident So We'll Just Keep Pumping Them Out Until That Happens"

I actually think they'll finally stop when this one fails.

In fact no doubt greeted by the news that it's been pushed back another year.

Did Endgame make 3B yet? Will it?

If it doesn't... big fail, man. BIG fail, after all the talk.

The fact that people are already talking about other movies in this thread has me worried. I mean, TLJ was crap, yet people still talk about it in its thread.

Did Endgame make 3B yet? Will it?

If it doesn't... big fail, man. BIG fail, after all the talk.

The fact that people are already talking about other movies in this thread has me worried. I mean, TLJ was crap, yet people still talk about it in its thread.

For all the wrong reasons tho

Back