Avengers: Endgame - Nano Gauntlet Life-Size Collectible

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wait so the Hulk version is 1/4 scale - ?
I don't even see the hulk version of this. But the 1:1 is pre ordered :) woooot

Now the question is do I cancel iron spider man and get the life size thanos Gauntlet?

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

I want to pre-order the Hulk one so badly... but that Oct 2020 - Dec 2020 release date really saddens me.

How would I be able to wait for THAT long? The movie will have been out on Blu-Ray for one year by that time.

And that doesn't even take into consideration any potential delays - which might push it to 2021...

This will be my first hot toys item.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

I want to pre-order the Hulk one so badly... but that Oct 2020 - Dec 2020 release date really saddens me.

How would I be able to wait for THAT long? The movie will have been out on Blu-Ray for one year by that time.

And that doesn't even take into consideration any potential delays - which might push it to 2021...

Honestly, we’re at the point in this year where I am just happy to see anything they announce listed as 2020 still.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hmmm that is a good point. Although this in the middle of a bunch of Endgame hot Toys figures could look really cool

Definitely a cool display but I have to avoid life size props. I have enough problems regarding space with statues and figures.

Curious I was thinking about picking up the Iron Man Mark 3 bust which has a $100 deposit option with the early bird (10% off pricing).

If I were to put $100 down with the early bird pricing, could I then use pennies when the balance of the item is due to further discount on the early bird pricing? (And also will I earn pennies on the order?)

How it works with Popcultcha is that you use the 10% pennies option on the preorder discounted price of $1,800 AUD, which means it comes down to $1,620 AUD. If you use their deposit option, it will be a $90 deposit (just how their system works when using the 10% option), and you’ll pay the $1,530 balance on release. Just remember you’ve got until the 21st of May before it reverts to $2,000 AUD.

Damn this is half the price that I thought it’ll be. I was sure it’ll be between $700-$800 USD.

Well looks like I’ll probably buy every version then:

Nano Gauntlet Life-Size Replica $377 USD :clap

Nano Gauntlet (Movie Promo Edition) Quarter Scale Figure $119 USD

Nano Gauntlet (Hulk Version)Quarter Scale Figure $142 USD

And then the eventual life size Hulk version. As that’s the one carried like a hot potato during most of the last arc.

So, despite the fingers not being exposed, how accurate to the Stark's hand in the movie is the 1:4 Movie Promo version?

So, despite the fingers not being exposed, how accurate to the Stark's hand in the movie is the 1:4 Movie Promo version?

Not accurate at all as Stark wasn’t wearing a gauntlet when he snapped, the stones were just absorbed into his armor.

72B652C9-FCFB-4C7C-A971-D75217D5DCB4.jpeg

Stark never wears this. This is the gauntlet that comes out of the "machine." Then it expands to fit Hulk's hand.

Not accurate at all as Stark wasn’t wearing a gauntlet when he snapped, the stones were just absorbed into his armor.

Stark never wears this. This is the gauntlet that comes out of the "machine." Then it expands to fit Hulk's hand.

I need to see a proper screen cap of how it looked when Stark snapped, and of how the Gauntlet looked when Thanos looked at it with the stones missing. For some reason I thought more than the stones were missing from the Hulk Gauntlet. Possibly the upper most armour plating of the gauntlet. And I know I saw the stones merging with and moving about the Mark 85 arm. But was it only the stones that got transferred?

Like the silver part holding the mind stone and the red plate below. And the rest of the movie promo version is simply the upper arm and hand of the Mark 85?

I never said he wears a Gauntlet.

But having seen the film 4 times, the Movie Promo version is quite similar to his armored hand when he absorbed the Stones (minus the fingers inaccuracy). In the Snap scene, there is also lightning going below the Power and Soul Stones (where the wires are on the Movie Promo figure).

Back