Avengers: Endgame - Nano Gauntlet Life-Size Collectible

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I know the Infinity Gauntlet didn't take as long to produce, but that's because the fingers are not articulated... I have a feeling that if the fingers were articulated, we'd still be waiting for it.

I ordered the 1:4 Movie Promo Gauntlet with points for 90 shiped, if Tony would the worn the glove I would have ordered the IM 1:1 one.

I do remember the Infinity Gauntlet 1:1 shipping a few months earlier than they originally quoted, which I found surprising. I had no previous experience with Hot Toys, but my former roommate used to order a few and they seemed to get delayed occasionally.

Also, anyone know what the status of that 1:1 Hulk version of the Nano Gauntlet is? I noticed they've only put up the smaller version on Sideshow… I hope they plan on offering that as well. The price-point for the smaller one is really agreeable, I think.

I do remember the Infinity Gauntlet 1:1 shipping a few months earlier than they originally quoted, which I found surprising. I had no previous experience with Hot Toys, but my former roommate used to order a few and they seemed to get delayed occasionally.

Also, anyone know what the status of that 1:1 Hulk version of the Nano Gauntlet is? I noticed they've only put up the smaller version on Sideshow… I hope they plan on offering that as well. The price-point for the smaller one is really agreeable, I think.

I agree it is, but supposedly it’s because it’s made out of vinyl like their Hulkbuster 2.0.

So you know how some people here get really hung up on how heavy something is? Well vinyl isn't that. It's light. So if the weight of a piece matters to you, that automatically a problem.

Next up, vinyl tends to be molded in larger sections (as opposed to individual pieces that are then assembled), so you don't get that look of actual panels.

Also, and I'm sure this varies from company to company and mold to mold, but some people swear that vinyl creates softer edges than plastic. So things don't look as crisp.

I'm basing this all off the complaints I read surrounding the HB 2.0. That it doesn't hold up when viewed up close, unlike the more traditionally built HB 1.0.

Bear in mind, the HB2.0 is also a power pose, and some people cannot stand the lack of articulation (not that the first HB could achieve dynamic poses) so it's possible some of the complaints about the material are also wrapped up in that desire to just dunk on the figure no matter what.

From the pictures I've seen, the HB2.0 looks fine. I have it on order, but don't have it in hand, so I cannot attest to in-hand opinion. The vinyl doesn't turn me off, but there are reasons it might put some people off (I guess).

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

So you know how some people here get really hung up on how heavy something is? Well vinyl isn't that. It's light. So if the weight of a piece matters to you, that automatically a problem.

Next up, vinyl tends to be molded in larger sections (as opposed to individual pieces that are then assembled), so you don't get that look of actual panels.

Also, and I'm sure this varies from company to company and mold to mold, but some people swear that vinyl creates softer edges than plastic. So things don't look as crisp.

I'm basing this all off the complaints I read surrounding the HB 2.0. That it doesn't hold up when viewed up close, unlike the more traditionally built HB 1.0.

Bear in mind, the HB2.0 is also a power pose, and some people cannot stand the lack of articulation (not that the first HB could achieve dynamic poses) so it's possible some of the complaints about the material are also wrapped up in that desire to just dunk on the figure no matter what.

From the pictures I've seen, the HB2.0 looks fine. I have it on order, but don't have it in hand, so I cannot attest to in-hand opinion. The vinyl doesn't turn me off, but there are reasons it might put some people off (I guess).

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

All good to know, thanks for the info. Personally, I don't mind the lack of articulation, as I have them on display. I do get how some folks would like to customize the pose/grip of the gauntlet, though, so I understand the hesitation they may have. I don't mind that it's stationary, just like the Hot Toys Infinity Gauntlet 1:1.

I'd probably just purchase the Marvel Legends versions of those things if I wanted to wear it/see the fingers articulate. I have to say, their Nano Gauntlet looks pretty nice, but I haven't seen a side-by-side comparison with the eventual 1:1 Nano Gauntlet (Hulk version) from Hot Toys. Remains to be seen I guess!

Popcultcha (Australia) has both the 1:1 Nano Gauntlet and the 1/4 Hulk Gauntlet up for preorder. But the 1:1 has been listed at a higher price than I was expecting it to be.

Popcultcha (Australia) has both the 1:1 Nano Gauntlet and the 1/4 Hulk Gauntlet up for preorder. But the 1:1 has been listed at a higher price than I was expecting it to be.

Wow yes it is very high, pretty much double the US price. $699, I hope this is not the new pricing structure for PC.

Why is there such a huge cost increase.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Why is there such a huge cost increase.

It’s not really. The number mentioned above by Big Mo is in Australian dollars which is only worth 70% of the USD.

As I mentioned in the other Gauntlet thread, after Popcultcha early preorder and member discounts I’ll probably get it for about $567 AUD shipped ($700*90%*90%) or $397 USD. Whereas with about a guess of $80 shipping from Sideshow it’ll probably cost me about $718 AUD to get it direct from Sideshow ((377+80)*1.1(sales tax)*0.70(forex)).

It’s not really. The number mentioned above by Big Mo is in Australian dollars which is only worth 70% of the USD.

As I mentioned in the other Gauntlet thread, after Popcultcha early preorder and member discounts I’ll probably get it for about $567 AUD shipped ($700*90%*90%) or $397 USD. Whereas with about a guess of $80 shipping from Sideshow it’ll probably cost me about $718 AUD to get it direct from Sideshow ((377+80)*1.1(sales tax)*0.70(forex)).
Ahh didnt realize it wasn't USD.

Is the 1/4 scale Nano Gauntlet (non-Hulk version) already open for preorder?

I don't see it listed yet.

【Avengers: Endgame - Nano Gauntlet Life-Size Collectible (Hulk Version) 】
The Avengers has taken a final stand against Thanos in Marvel Studios’ Avengers: Endgame. In this long-awaited installment, the Earth’s Mightiest Heroes traveled back in time to retrieve the Infinity Stones and created a new Nano Gauntlet. Hoping to bring everything back into existence, Hulk has stepped up as the person who wields the Gauntlet to save the universe from this massive chaos.
Received numerous positive feedback after its debut at Avengers: Endgame exhibition powered by Hot Toys, we are excited to announce officially the Nano Gauntlet Life Size Collectible – Hulk Version based on the last installment of the Infinity Saga!
Inspired by the cinematic debut of Iron Man’s classic red and gold suit, the Nano Gauntlet life-sized collectible with ultimate durability and authenticity stands approximately 71cm overall in height features detailed painting application to present the sleek design of this essential armor, also six LED light-up Infinity Stones with two lighting modes for alternative display, and a custom base that keeps the gauntlet in an upright position.
This incredible Hulk version of Nano Gauntlet collectible will undoubtedly be the centerpiece to your Marvel Cinematic Universe collection!

51673D1E-8C99-4194-9ABF-92E762D06245.jpeg

D8F314F6-DBF8-4144-9959-B31971A47EFD.jpeg

3F5D62BB-C2F3-4A37-AD6C-42CD40B5C02F.jpeg

83CDFA5C-1551-4EFF-893D-BE208DB97532.jpeg

A7E627A0-A7AF-4511-9E1C-848504740C23.jpeg

89E4E0C4-A2F1-4D7F-B903-44A0D0C5EF46.jpeg

E30CA148-A402-422E-BCF8-1CF40DD558D6.jpeg

DE0B59C8-3369-4F81-8A89-E1D083F56D4F.jpeg

1298060C-1A87-412C-A3F2-1E9D26F8DED9.jpeg

BD997621-ADED-4B8F-B019-C84ACEDA07CC.jpeg

Back