Avengers: Endgame - Nano Gauntlet Life-Size Collectible

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Unless I’m reading the numbers wrong, the Secret Base price for this appears to be cheaper than the Endgame 1/6 War Machine.

How good do these gauntlets look. Might pick one of them up hopefully popcultcha has early bird pricing on them.

How good do these gauntlets look. Might pick one of them up hopefully popcultcha has early bird pricing on them.

They usually do, and I’ll stack it with whatever discounts I can. So I’ll be ordering one of the life size pieces as soon as they’ve got it up for preorder and I’ll get all the 1/4 versions.

Yes, I have it boxed up still! It would've made the amount of pictures uneven, so the frame would've been weird I think. The current plan is to get it framed and up separately on another wall in that room. :)

Yeah, I have no idea how I am going to frame mine. Would like to include Hawkeye but will probably end up framing him separately as well.

Oh and more than likely picking up this gauntlet. Looks incredibly bada---.

They usually do, and I’ll stack it with whatever discounts I can. So I’ll be ordering one of the life size pieces as soon as they’ve got it up for preorder and I’ll get all the 1/4 versions.

Hope so. I'll likely go with the iron man version.

Thanos gauntlet over hulks for me.
Iron man's is a must have.

Although if they sold they both togeather for one low low price of 1000 I'd but it :)

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Curious I was thinking about picking up the Iron Man Mark 3 bust which has a $100 deposit option with the early bird (10% off pricing).

If I were to put $100 down with the early bird pricing, could I then use pennies when the balance of the item is due to further discount on the early bird pricing? (And also will I earn pennies on the order?)

The approx. release dates of these makes want to cry...

Q4 2019 - Q1 2020 for the 1:4 Hulk Gauntlet one (which I want to get)...

The approx. release dates of these makes want to cry...

Q4 2019 - Q1 2020 for the 1:4 Hulk Gauntlet one (which I want to get)...
Where did you see that at? When is the pre order going up.

Back