Avengers: Endgame - Nano Gauntlet Life-Size Collectible

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
the gauntlet was Hulk size, thanos wore it after it burned up, the Tony Guantlet would be his Mark 85 suit guantlet , right?

the gauntlet was Hulk size, thanos wore it after it burned up, the Tony Guantlet would be his Mark 85 suit guantlet , right?

It looks like the gauntlet’s initial appearance when they first put the stones in, before it expands to fit Hulk.

Correct, it's the gauntlet as first designed, before they decided who would wear it.

Consider me PUMPED! From the photo of the Hulk 1:1, it looks like we're getting both 1:1 of the Hulk AND Iron Man Nano gauntlets.

Sucks, I want both, but the Nano (Hulk version) 1:1 will look much better next to my 1:1 Infinity Gauntlet.

Ok, a quick interpretation on what each Gauntlet is in the film:

- The life-size 1:1 Nano Gauntlet is the one that Tony assembles (hehe) in the lab and the stones are attached on it (shortly before they decide who is going to wear it), right?
- The 1:4 Hulk Gauntlet is clearly the Nano Gauntlet, after it attaches and transforms to fit Hulk's hand, correct?
- The 1:4 Movie Promo Gauntlet: this is where I am a bit confused. I believe this is simply Tony's armored hand in the end of the film when he snaps, correct? However, Tony's fingers were exposed in the film, which is different than this design.

Is my logic correct here? Some insight would be helpful.

Thanks!

What movie did Hot Toys watch? Tony never wore this gauntlet. He never wore any gauntlet. He absorbed the stones into his suit.

What movie did Hot Toys watch? Tony never wore this gauntlet. He never wore any gauntlet. He absorbed the stones into his suit.

Gauntlet started like that and then expanded to fit Hulk's hand. The 1:4 scale of the iron man version is the version he used at the end.

Gauntlet started like that and then expanded to fit Hulk's hand. The 1:4 scale of the iron man version is the version he used at the end.

Tony never wore a gauntlet, not even the one he made... Thanos had it on and Tony took the stones off of it and absorbed them into his nano-suit for his snap. Remember when Thanos tried to snap and it didn't work, and he turned it over to see the stones gone? HT's description is nonsense.

Tony never wore a gauntlet, not even the one he made... Thanos had it on and Tony took the stones off of it and absorbed them into his nano-suit for his snap. Remember when Thanos tried to snap and it didn't work, and he turned it over to see the stones gone? HT's description is nonsense.

this is correct.

Tony never wore a gauntlet, not even the one he made...

I realize that, and the 1:4 scale version is the one he has (I realize it's not technically a gauntlet, but it's the iron man hand/version, you can tell because of the wires running off the stones, etc.)

That said, doesn't matter that he didn't wear it. They built it normal sized (the one we're seeing in the pictures above of the 1:1) and then it expands for Hulk (which it looks like we're also getting.)

Seems kinda weird to get so hung up over a product description but hey, to each his/her own I guess. :dunno

EDIT: just to make sure I'm being clear here, I circled what I'm referencing in the attachment. In the movie, his fingers were exposed a bit, so it's not EXACT, but I still think it's fairly close. Maybe they'll change it a bit before it ships? Typical for Hot Toys sometimes, right?

w99tgl.jpg

For one thing... The one you circled is based on concept art as per hot toys description.
Today, Hot Toys is going to present the 1/4th scale Nano Gauntlet (Movie Promo Edition) collectible, based on the visual design work in the early production stage of Marvel Studios’ Avengers: Endgame.
So It's not even screen accurate. So, no, it's not the "iron man hand/version" You could see his fingers when he snapped and his arm looked nothing like that.

I'm "hung up on it" because it's wrong. If pointing out misinformation is weird to you, to each his/her own I guess. If you're going to talk down to me like a know it all, you could at least do some research instead of just assuming i'm wrong.

I realize that, and the 1:4 scale version is the one he has (I realize it's not technically a gauntlet, but it's the iron man hand/version, you can tell because of the wires running off the stones, etc.)

That said, doesn't matter that he didn't wear it. They built it normal sized (the one we're seeing in the pictures above of the 1:1) and then it expands for Hulk (which it looks like we're also getting.)

Seems kinda weird to get so hung up over a product description but hey, to each his/her own I guess. :dunno

EDIT: just to make sure I'm being clear here, I circled what I'm referencing in the attachment. In the movie, his fingers were exposed a bit, so it's not EXACT, but I still think it's fairly close.

w99tgl.jpg

Last edited:
For one thing... The one you circled is based on concept art as per hot toys description. It's not even screen accurate. So, no, it's not the "iron man hand/version" You could see his fingers when he snapped. I'm "hung up on it" because it's wrong. If pointing out misinformation is weird to you, to each his/her own I guess. If you're going to talk down to me like a know it all, you could at least do some research instead of just assuming i'm wrong.

Well this was a productive discussion!

So I guess the most "accurate" one of the 3, is the Hulk one (which is the one that gets "action" in the film and Hulk actually uses).

The 1:1 is before it transforms onto Hulk's hand (and is seen for around 10 seconds when Tony is attaching all the stones while Rocket and Hulk watch from outside the box) and the Movie Promo version never actually makes it into the film.

I think I might be buying the Hulk one, then :)

So I guess the most "accurate" one of the 3, is the Hulk one (which is the one that gets "action" in the film and Hulk actually uses).

The 1:1 is before it transforms onto Hulk's hand (and is seen for around 10 seconds when Tony is attaching all the stones while Rocket and Hulk watch from outside the box) and the Movie Promo version never actually makes it into the film.

I think I am buying the Hulk one, then :)

I'm thinking the same thing. There is a pic of the 1:1 hulk version on the first page. I think it's pretty low of HT to tell people Tony wears this thing.

Back