Avengers: Endgame - Nano Gauntlet Life-Size Collectible

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
giphy.gif

What are you talking about? You have yet to make any sense. Keep up the good work.

Real talk, I come in peace, it's not a big deal, apologies for misinterpreting your response. I do appreciate you correcting me on the gauntlets. Now let's get back to our regularly scheduled programming!

giphy.gif

Real talk, I come in peace, it's not a big deal, apologies for misinterpreting your response. I do appreciate you correcting me on the gauntlets. Now let's get back to our regularly scheduled programming!

giphy.gif

Haha it's all good. It got me thinking about what it would be like if they did make a replica of Tony's arm when he had the stones... Would a 1:1 replica of his entire arm in the snap position be weird? :lol

Haha it's all good. It got me thinking about what it would be like if they did make a replica of Tony's arm when he had the stones... Would a 1:1 replica of his entire arm in the snap position be weird? :lol

Thanks for being so cool/forgiving! I let my troll alter-ego take over for a min there!

Are you planning on getting any of the gauntlets they announced? It looks like you've got quite the collection from your list! I have a small house in SF, maybe someday when I don't need roommates I'll have one room as an office/collection area.

Wow, some of you guys are already down without even a price announced? If the Infinity Gauntlet was 1K then this SHOULD be $600 but they will probably get greedy and price it at $700+

The rumor is that Marvel Legends will have their own version. I'll stick with that.

Thanks for being so cool/forgiving! I let my troll alter-ego take over for a min there!

Are you planning on getting any of the gauntlets they announced? It looks like you've got quite the collection from your list! I have a small house in SF, maybe someday when I don't need roommates I'll have one room as an office/collection area.

I'm probably only getting the 1/4 scale versions since I don't think I'd ever have the room to properly display the life size versions. Also the lack of articulation in the life size versions is a huge turn-off considering the size and price.

I ordered the 1/4th scale Infinity War version of Thanos' Infinity Gauntlet since it was never really in Endgame (not even sure why they would make the same one with an Endgame nameplate when the Infinity War version isn't even sold out yet) And I will get the 1/4 scale Hulk version. If they make a screen accurate version of the smaller gauntlet, I will probably get that as well.

I'm probably only getting the 1/4 scale versions since I don't think I'd ever have the room to properly display the life size versions. Also the lack of articulation in the life size versions is a huge turn-off considering the price.

I ordered the 1/4th scale Infinity War version of Thanos' Infinity Gauntlet since it was never really in Endgame (not even sure why they would make the same one with an Endgame nameplate when the Infinity War version isn't even sold out yet) And I will get the 1/4 scale Hulk version as well. If they make a screen accurate version of the smaller gauntlet, I will probably get that as well.

Completely agree about the nameplate change, so odd. I got my friend one of those with the original nameplate. The only Hot Toys I (currently) own is the 1:1 Infinity Gauntlet. I have the deluxe Captain Marvel figure on order. I was one of the original preorders for the Hulkbuster (from Age of Ultron), however it kept getting pushed back, and at one point I was between jobs and needed the money, so I got it refunded. Sigh.

Wow, some of you guys are already down without even a price announced? If the Infinity Gauntlet was 1K then this SHOULD be $600 but they will probably get greedy and price it at $700+

The rumor is that Marvel Legends will have their own version. I'll stick with that.

No such thing as “should be” when it comes to pricing Hot Toys. Especially with Iron Man figures. I’m guessing this comes in around $800 USD. But of course the lower the better for our wallets.

But I’ll like to see this smaller version displayed with the original to compare the size differences.

No such thing as “should be” when it comes to pricing Hot Toys. Especially with Iron Man figures. I’m guessing this comes in around $800 USD. But of course the lower the better for our wallets.

But I’ll like to see this smaller version displayed with the original to compare the size differences.

I bet it's 800-900, easy. What scares me is the hulk version 1:1 – it looks much more detailed than the infinity gauntlet. Do you think it could end up being over 1k even before shipping?

I’m really torn on which of the 1:1 scales I want.

I would prefer to have the Hulk one, but I’m out of display space as it is, but I’m sure I could find just enough space beside the existing Gauntlet.

I’m really torn on which of the 1:1 scales I want.

I would prefer to have the Hulk one, but I’m out of display space as it is, but I’m sure I could find just enough space beside the existing Gauntlet.

Honestly, I barely have room. I've looked all over my house for acceptable places to place it, because I would ideally like to have them side-by-side. I had to buy a little IKEA table for the Gauntlet, and there was hardly any space.

57912585568__2C021BEE-D557-4761-9F0F-554346EB098D.jpg

Still need to frame my OM set. I noticed Hawkeye is missing from that frame though.

Yes, I have it boxed up still! It would've made the amount of pictures uneven, so the frame would've been weird I think. The current plan is to get it framed and up separately on another wall in that room. :)

Any word on a pre order date?

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Back