Avengers: Age of Ultron

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I actually liked the etching design inside of the star. Oh well, not that big of a diff but its nice to see a good looking comic accurate shield

Anyone wondering what a Nick Fury fig might look like for AoU because...

Spoiler Spoiler:

Anyone wondering what a Nick Fury fig might look like for AoU because...

Spoiler Spoiler:
Been wondering about this myself...... hmmmmmm...

I tell myself to stick strictly to the Cap movies for my HT figs, but that ain't gonna happen with this one. I agree the red can be a bit much, but it definitely works for the character and it blends his STRIKE suit into the Avengers look perfectly.

You would think Cap would have a more Golden Age look in AoU rather than something so close to this STRIKE suit. Unless this isnt the only suit he wears in the movie.

Well..
Spoiler Spoiler:

Regarding his shield at the end of WS,
Spoiler Spoiler:

Regarding his shield at the end of WS,
Spoiler Spoiler:

Plus Howard Stark was clear in the first movie, that Cap's shield was all the vibranium the US had. He loses it, there is no replacement. Unless Marvel introduces Black Panther!!!

Plus Howard Stark was clear in the first movie, that Cap's shield was all the vibranium the US had. He loses it, there is no replacement. Unless Marvel introduces Black Panther!!!

Not to mention, there are visible lines on the star design, it's just the angle that makes it look flat white.

Not to mention, there are visible lines on the star design, it's just the angle that makes it look flat white.

Ahhh good catch. But i have another question... How is the paint indestructible??? I mean after WS it should have significant damage but it just looks dirty

Is it really white or is it the angle?

This could also be a stunt shield. One of many made out of rubber/plastic/etc. used for action shots and quickly painted and touched up for scenes but not overly focused on like the actual metal "hero" shield for close-up shots.

This could also be a stunt shield. One of many made out of rubber/plastic/etc. used for action shots and quickly painted and touched up for scenes but not overly focused on like the actual metal "hero" shield for close-up shots.
This is what I was thinking. A lot of the time they use different props depending on the stunts they pull. Since this is just a behind-the-scenes production shot, it's more than likely far from being what the final product looks like.

Don't think this was posted here yet, BTS video screengrab of the back of Cap's AoU suit, looks pretty much identical to the stealth suit. He's just not wearing the leather harness here.
captain-america-suit-avengers-2-reverence-building-thread-untitled-1.jpg-311556d1397438777

Back