Avengers: Age of Ultron

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Where did you see AoU concept art?

Not necessarily AoU concept art, just MCU concept art. Compared to this, AoU looks overdone.

Golden Age.jpg

That concept is awesome.

I still really like the AoU Cap outfit. The darker blue works well in my opinion. I like the shoulder pads too as they add a little "bulkiness" to the suit (something the original Avengers one lacked). The red accents everywhere is a little out of control though. Looks "too busy". However, considering everything that is going to be going on on-screen I'm sure you're going to find it difficult to really concentrate on all the intricacies of Cap's suit.

Not to hate on AoU, but the more I see of it, the less I like it. And I agree with the busy comments. It is a good description. The stripes. The lines. The red accents. The WWI'ish boot covers. It has too much going on. It isnt a bad suit at all. I like it more than Avengers. Still...that concept art from TWS is how Cap should look on screen. Hands down. Its perfect.

Why do they keep giving him the belt holster when he never uses it?

Maybe he'll carry a gun this time. Who knows. I would like to see Cap carry more weapons/supplies besides just his shield. We've seen him use a knife and a grenade in TWS so why not carry a variety of weaponry. He is a soldier ater all.

And it isn't as thought this CAP objects to killing people, how many people has he thrown from flying vehicles now?

And so he should, get's the job done. I just don't think they want Cap pulling and Indy and just shooting some guy dead

It works alright in WW2

I'm dying to see whether they actually make an Ultron with his classic like in the teaser, I want that figure just as much as I want a Thanos Hot Toys figure and his throne

I don't mind the suit, I still think they should've kept the 'Golden Age Cap', that way the already Limited figure would become even more special! :lol
The Avenger A's on the shoulders are a nice touch
1.jpg

One thing I really hope to see in the movie and I'm pretty sure they are doing it is: Avengers Tower
2.jpg3.jpg

I don't mind the suit, I still think they should've kept the 'Golden Age Cap', that way the already Limited figure would become even more special! :lol
The Avenger A's on the shoulders are a nice touch
View attachment 105963

One thing I really hope to see in the movie and I'm pretty sure they are doing it is: Avengers Tower
View attachment 105964View attachment 105965

Not to get too much into movie discussion but I think you're right. And considering what happened in "The Winter Soldier", I think we're going to be seeing Stark and Fury clandestinely funding "The Avengers". Why else would they have an OBVIOUS logo on Cap's outfit? I hope it's addressed in the movie.

I think Hot Toys is going to knock it out of the park with this figure for AoU. And on a second note, THIS IS WHAT BATMAN'S COSTUME SHOULD LOOK LIKE IN BATMAN VS. SUPERMAN!!!

It gives the character flexibility,the armor-look and sleekness WITHOUT actually being overly bulky or rubbery like he has in the Burton & Nolan-verse. TAKE NOTES WB/DC!!!

I agree. But the only thing I don't like is all the extra red everywhere. Especially the chest area

Yep! That's exactly how I feel. I'm not crazy about the spats either, plain old red combat boots would look better I think.

Having said that, I do think this is the best looking cap suit so far. The most definitive. I love the stealth suit best, but it's not really a cap suit.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back