Avengers: Age of Ultron

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well like Ward said on the show, he's every woman's type haha

tumblr_muzpiquGXm1qfx172o7_r1_250.gif

May and Ward was just a fling though, it wasn't really serious. Just the fact that you see May help holding. Bottle of JD and walking into Ward's room at first kinda showed that.

Oh I understand that but nevertheless it was odd to me

Oh yeah totally, I was still all wtf after it happened. I remember being all like "wtf, May and Ward?" Though I don't blame Ward. ;) She looks so good for her age. But ugh Jemma and Daisy (I so can't go back to calling her Skye since we know she's Quake now!) :yess: and Maria and Bobbi :love Guh the ladies of this show are all gorgeous.

Oh yeah totally, I was still all wtf after it happened. I remember being all like "wtf, May and Ward?" Though I don't blame Ward. ;) She looks so good for her age. But ugh Jemma and Daisy (I so can't go back to calling her Skye since we know she's Quake now!) :yess: and Maria and Bobbi :love Guh the ladies of this show are all gorgeous.

Yeah they are all powerhouse chicks! Its awesome :woo

Some video from a recent music fair in Asia. If you're interested, go to 8:00 for HT AoU figures and 12:00 for a second set of AoU figures headlined by Scarlet Witch. HB is sandwiched in between.

I'm looking for a extra ant head for my statue ultron on the throne, can anyone help me?

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Back