Avengers: Age of Ultron (May 1st, 2015)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Seen it, overall a 8.5/10. Great fun to watch and well pulled off overall.

Some editing and missing story details were weird but nothing severe.

Spoiler Spoiler:

Last edited:
Will see it again a couple times, enjoyed it but I do feel it could have been more polished.

Spoiler Spoiler:

Last edited:
Spoiler Spoiler:

It was great, but could have been better. It's still an amazing and very enjoyable film.

Please, help me here...

I wasn't found of "The Avengers" as movie but still enjoyed it as an event type of entertainment.
I didn't like the editing and timing of the first act and found interactions between the characters to be too childish.
Thor's part of the story wasn't well written - felt like a completely diferent character, not the one from "THOR".
Loki's character went downhill after the second act, making him absolutely pathetic.

So, is AoU better in any way?
Is it a better peice of filmaking?
Are the characters still light-hearted to the point of acting like an overgrown kids?
Did they fixed Thor (from being a moron with muscles to the noble defender of Midgard)?
Could Ultor be considered complex and cunning? Was he humiliated in any way for some cheap laughs?

Thanks in advance. :monkey3

So, is AoU is better in any way?
Is it a better peice of filmaking?
Are the characters still light-hearted to the point of acting like an overgrown kids?
Did they fixed Thor (from being a moron with muscles to the noble defender of Midgard)?
Could Ultor be considered complex and cunning? Was he humiliated in any way for some cheap laughs?

Thanks in advance. :monkey3

Based on all the spoiler reviews I've read so far :

No (doesn't have the same magic as 1st time)
No (too much going on, transitions that don't make sense, team knowing where to go with no explanation)
Yes (no real arcs though, it's just fun filler)
No
Kinda/Yes

Sounds like if Whedon really did cut an hour, it certainly affected some things. Which makes sense.

hulk-pooping.jpg

It amazes me that we live in such a sensitive and uptight world. I can't believe Evans and Renner had to apologize for the stupid Black Widow comment. The sensitive world disgusts me.

It amazes me that we live in such a sensitive and uptight world. I can't believe Evans and Renner had to apologize for the stupid Black Widow comment. The sensitive world disgusts me.

Only sensitive to dumb **** too. People die, get raped, sick, who cares. Fictional character got called a scary word? Let's bring down Disney! :lol Worlds totally ****ed.

Back