Avengers: Age of Ultron (May 1st, 2015)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just saw it.

I really loved it. I will put it before Avengers. More and better action scene.

Everyone was handled perfectly and ..... Omg The Vision!

Spoiler Spoiler:

Whomever who sees or has seen the film, can you please describe Scarlet Witch's new costume at the end?

I've heard it was a suit similar to Black Widows but in red. I also heard she was wearing a red dress. Can anyone please clarify which it is and if she is wearing a headpiece or anything else?

I think it was more of a maroon outer shirt / jacket with an inner top that's a bit revealing and shorts that exposed the legs. Nothing like Widow at all.

Maulfan - I kinda prefer Hulk from the 1st movie. Lots of funny, memorable moments like the puny God moment, cap giving the hulk smash order, hulk punching Thor, Banner coming with a bike to the battlefield etc.

Spoiler Spoiler:

Maulfan - I kinda prefer Hulk from the 1st movie. Lots of funny, memorable moments like the puny God moment, cap giving the hulk smash order, hulk punching Thor, Banner coming with a bike to the battlefield etc.

Spoiler Spoiler:

Spoiler Spoiler:

I want this as a poster.

Hcmzz3M.jpg

oh oh................ hawkeye just called black widow a slut....... i Wonder if Joss Whedon will get him blacklisted from hollywood now :(

Some pretty major spoilers in this one, so if your feeling curious. I would not click this unless you want huge moments spoiled for you.

Spoiler Spoiler:

For those who has watched the movie..

Spoiler Spoiler:

Back