Avengers: Age of Ultron (May 1st, 2015)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Probably some angry tumblr wildebeasts.

They are literally the worst. They get mad at anything and everything. If it has somthing to do with Black widow being mistreated they'll try and kill you.

Looks like good ol' bullying to me, funny thing is that this is the same people that you always hear barking about freedom of speech or freedom that, but they go around telling other people what shouldn't be said.

Judging from the wording and tone of Renner's response, this has been addressed in the manner it requires, and no one needs to get their jock in a twist any further and bemoan this doomed PC world and blah blah blah. :lol

Movie's out, that's what's important. :D

Probably some angry tumblr wildebeasts.

kkstx.jpg

It's awful how from infecting videogames, now she's infecting all pop culture, ugh.

Someone pointed out that's why Ultron's head looks like a ****, and I don't think it's just a funny coincidence anymore, I had no idea how much of a sjw fedora Whedon was until I saw that pic of him with that poindexter Sarkessian, and who knows, maybe she had major influence on Whedon, but I think he's always been a fedora.

And to think he wants to direct a Batman movie now... :horror tumblrinas better keep him the hell away from Batman.

Never heard of her until you guys starting jamming the place up with posts about her. Kinda makes me wonder who really is getting her message out more.

Never heard about her before either, I did a YouTube search and man is she hated :lol

Never heard of her until you guys starting jamming the place up with posts about her. Kinda makes me wonder who really is getting her message out more.

Same here, I had no idea who she was until Freaks started talking about her. Personally I don't care who she is or what she does. :lol

Please keep talk about her contained in the video game forum.

The theatre in my area are selling tickets for the first show at 7 next Thursday. They said they are going fast! Man, this movie is going to be big!

Back